Disneyland secrets (Read and Share)

Disneyland and California Adventure parks

Moderator: Moderators

horizons1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Disneyland secrets (Read and Share)

Post by horizons1 » Aug Sat 21, 2010 12:25 pm

Here's a Disneyland secret only men can experience.

The men's room behind The French Market shares a wall with Pirates. On the wall above the urinals there is a small metal acess door used to get at the plumbing. A couple of times when I went in there the metal door was open and you could clearly hear the talking skull before the first drop.

This is a tricky one to check out because that rest room is normally very busy and, hence, noisy. But if you find yourself in the park during a particularly slow time, like right before closing on a late winter evening, check it out, it's a unique place to, um, "go".
No one's gloomy or complaining while the flatware's entertaining.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Sat 21, 2010 1:19 pm

horizons1 wrote:Here's a Disneyland secret only men can experience.

The men's room behind The French Market shares a wall with Pirates. On the wall above the urinals there is a small metal acess door used to get at the plumbing. A couple of times when I went in there the metal door was open and you could clearly hear the talking skull before the first drop.

This is a tricky one to check out because that rest room is normally very busy and, hence, noisy. But if you find yourself in the park during a particularly slow time, like right before closing on a late winter evening, check it out, it's a unique place to, um, "go".
That's a cool tidbit! Wish I could check it out myself though :(

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Aug Sat 21, 2010 2:01 pm

That's one I've never even heard of!

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Aug Fri 27, 2010 8:25 pm

elizabethswann wrote:

That's one I've never even heard of!
One would hope not....!!! (if you catch my drift...) :shock: :lol:

elizabethswann

Post by elizabethswann » Aug Fri 27, 2010 9:33 pm

It's a good thing I don't - well, up until now. It'd crack me up too much but I would tell my best friend this.

Sparten
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Post by Sparten » Mar Sun 27, 2011 8:54 pm

for those of you who want to find hidden mickey's in Disney Land just go to a main street shop and look the hidden mickey's book, and for the fun of it go and get the Imagineer's eye tour of Disney Land as well they both are extraordinarily fun and informative. I would know because I've been 43 times to Disney Land I'm pretty much a guru for Disney.
"Here you leave the world of today, and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy." Walt Disney
"Now this tale didn't happen yesterday or the day before. It happened long long ago." Uncle Remus
"Is it a bad thing to have fun?" Me :D

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Sun 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Sparten wrote:for those of you who want to find hidden mickey's in Disney Land just go to a main street shop and look the hidden mickey's book, and for the fun of it go and get the Imagineer's eye tour of Disney Land as well they both are extraordinarily fun and informative. I would know because I've been 43 times to Disney Land I'm pretty much a guru for Disney.
43 times?! That's pretty good ~ you are lucky to live so close Sparten! :D

disneymaniac
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by disneymaniac » Mar Sun 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Another place that there is a bullet hole, is the Disneyland Railroad. Its inside the Canyon scene just as the train enters
Disney Fan,
Trevor K.

Sparten
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Post by Sparten » Apr Thu 07, 2011 2:46 am

Amy wrote:
Sparten wrote:for those of you who want to find hidden mickey's in Disney Land just go to a main street shop and look the hidden mickey's book, and for the fun of it go and get the Imagineer's eye tour of Disney Land as well they both are extraordinarily fun and informative. I would know because I've been 43 times to Disney Land I'm pretty much a guru for Disney.
43 times?! That's pretty good ~ you are lucky to live so close Sparten! :D
Actually I live in northern WA state I just have alot of family down their :D!
"Here you leave the world of today, and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy." Walt Disney
"Now this tale didn't happen yesterday or the day before. It happened long long ago." Uncle Remus

Sparten
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Post by Sparten » Apr Thu 07, 2011 2:48 am

By the way the matter horn basketball court is not a full length court is only a half court now but its kinda hard to tell if they use it anymore, because its used for storage now but the hoop remains.