Autopia

Disneyland and California Adventure parks

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Autopia

Post by Amy » Apr Mon 11, 2011 8:13 am

proudcanuck wrote:My 3 year old just loves Autopia. He calls it "Fast-cars", even though to the rest of us they aren't. He loves steering them and I'm sure he believes he is ready to drive Daddy's car from the paring lot when we leave DL.
Aww, that's cute!

Sparten
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Post by Sparten » May Mon 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Well Hmm my experience on Autopia Last time was sad. as soon as we got to our car after about a 45 min wait mind you with a FP I got in the car to find that my knees were taller than the steering wheel, so I had to drive the entire thing sideways. and by the end My foot was SOO sore. I hope next time I get a car that didnt belong to a clown
"Here you leave the world of today, and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy." Walt Disney
"Now this tale didn't happen yesterday or the day before. It happened long long ago." Uncle Remus
"Is it a bad thing to have fun?" Me :D

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » May Mon 02, 2011 1:15 pm

It's kinda difficult for hubby to get in and out of the cars, so unfortunately, Autopia isn't usually a priority for us. However, we do ride them from time to time because I love the photography angles provided....

My favorite part of the updated version has to be the "off-road" sequence. Kinda out of place, but I like it anyway.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » May Mon 02, 2011 1:32 pm

MmeLeota wrote:It's kinda difficult for hubby to get in and out of the cars, so unfortunately, Autopia isn't usually a priority for us. However, we do ride them from time to time because I love the photography angles provided....

My favorite part of the updated version has to be the "off-road" sequence. Kinda out of place, but I like it anyway.
The off-road portion was the best part of the DL version ~ it made it that much more fun :D
I agree, it is a little hard getting in and out of those leetle racey cars :roll: