Jedi Training Academy

Disneyland and California Adventure parks

Moderator: Moderators

casrin
Columbia Sailing Ship Admiral
Columbia Sailing Ship Admiral

Post by casrin » Jul Mon 07, 2008 8:37 am

elizabethswann wrote:Heck man, if they involved adults, I'd be up in front waiting to get a turn.
Me too! That looks SO cool.
-[b]casrin[/b]
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://www-personal.umd.umich.edu/~cparkins/images/userbar/userbar487580pb0.gif[/img][/url]

Slimmer Kimmers
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by Slimmer Kimmers » Jul Thu 17, 2008 2:28 pm

We have yet to take our kids to see this show but I'm sure my kids would love it. We'll probably go next month to see it when my whole family comes down to visit Disneyland. What age level is most appropriate for this show? I have a 5 1/2 year old (girl) a 4 year old (boy) and a 2 year old (boy). They all love to swing toy swords around so I think they'd love it. :D

danimal3114u
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by danimal3114u » Jul Fri 18, 2008 2:07 pm

The 2 year old might be a little young, but the 5 1/2 and 4 year old would be right at home I think.

jcodirewolf

Post by jcodirewolf » Jul Fri 18, 2008 8:40 pm

I've watched it many times at the Studios. I have to agree with people. It's a great show for adults, and the kids are so funny.

I would LOVE to be able to do it. But at last it's only for wee ones.

johno
[color=red]Updated![/color] For 2008 - [url=http://www.direwolf.com/Dreams/]Million Dreams Postcard Generator[/url]

Slimmer Kimmers

Post by Slimmer Kimmers » Jul Fri 18, 2008 11:07 pm

danimal3114u wrote:The 2 year old might be a little young, but the 5 1/2 and 4 year old would be right at home I think.
Yeah, I wondered about my 2 year old being too young. He'd probably be too scared to go up there anyway. :wink:

Dustinangle516
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur

Post by Dustinangle516 » Sep Sun 07, 2008 4:08 pm

I wish they included adults in this. I watch it and get sad every time because I can't go up on stage and go to Jedi Training. My friends and I usually just stand in the back and do the same moves that they teach on stage, so we still include ourselves.

proudcanuck

Re: Jedi Training Academy

Post by proudcanuck » Apr Fri 29, 2011 1:27 pm

I always enjoy watching this. I hope that they keep it around for a long time. Kids seem to really enjoy it.

Sparten
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Re:

Post by Sparten » May Mon 02, 2011 12:30 pm

HakuOni wrote:sounds like darth vader and dark maul are both live pinyatas. i feel sorry for the people who have to wear the costumes. :(
This brings up a hilarious story!
Ok so I have a friend that goes to disney about as much as I do, and at the time he was star wars crazy. So he went up to do the jedi training presentation and as soon as it was his turn to fight darth vader he stood in awe for a few seconds :roll: and then starting beating the crap out of darth vader :twisted: until the jedi trainer had to run up and stop him, as he was still flailing his saber around.
My friend boasts his expeirience at this show and for good reason to!
"Here you leave the world of today, and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy." Walt Disney
"Now this tale didn't happen yesterday or the day before. It happened long long ago." Uncle Remus
"Is it a bad thing to have fun?" Me :D

Sparten
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Re:

Post by Sparten » May Mon 02, 2011 12:31 pm

HakuOni wrote:sounds like darth vader and dark maul are both live pinyatas. i feel sorry for the people who have to wear the costumes. :(
This brings up a hilarious story!
Ok so I have a friend that goes to disney about as much as I do, and at the time he was star wars crazy. So he went up to do the jedi training presentation and as soon as it was his turn to fight darth vader he stood in awe for a few seconds :roll: and then starting beating the crap out of darth vader :twisted: until the jedi trainer had to run up and stop him, as he was still flailing his saber around.
My friend boasts his expeirience at this show and for good reason to!
"Here you leave the world of today, and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy." Walt Disney
"Now this tale didn't happen yesterday or the day before. It happened long long ago." Uncle Remus
"Is it a bad thing to have fun?" Me :D