When was your last visit to Disneyland?

Disneyland and California Adventure parks

Moderator: Moderators

SpaceyMounty
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer

Post by SpaceyMounty » Jan Tue 29, 2008 5:20 pm

My last visit was with my Mom and brother in October of 2006. We only went for a few days after seminar my mom attended but it was still a blast! :mickey:
Disneyland is the best!

esteed
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur

Post by esteed » Feb Wed 13, 2008 12:42 pm

Last time I was in DL was about 7 years to long ago. As a Kid I used to go twice a year, Man I miss that. Nice thing is that I will be going in a couple of months with SPaulo.

indysoarin19
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Post by indysoarin19 » Feb Wed 13, 2008 6:42 pm

November was my last trip and I'm feeling a strong itch to go again. Blessed to be a local to DL, though.
Fixing cars as an Autopian mechanic!

TheCheshireStitch
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by TheCheshireStitch » Feb Fri 22, 2008 1:44 am

my last trip was in july 2006. we were actually there, on the exact day, for the park's 51st anniversary (by coincidence). we were in the area for other reasons, but decided to visit DL and DCA for a few days. it was my second trip to DL (hubby's 3rd or 4th, i think). before 2006, i hadn't been there since i was 5 (so like, around 1987). i really didn't remember anything from that first trip, so our 2006 visit was really cool for me.
DVC member SSR, Annual Passholder

Disney pin trading nut!

Hubby and I are Disney fanatics! Visit "the world" 3 times a year. <3

:ccat: :jack: :figment:

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Feb Fri 22, 2008 2:38 pm

the last time i was there was in the beginning of february this year. we haven't gone much lately since school started up again for us all.

spaulo
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by spaulo » Feb Fri 22, 2008 2:40 pm

Not sure if I answered this thread already or not, but my last time was last May, for our honeymoon, but my wife got violently ill. We're going back friends (incl. esteed) in 61 days!
~Steve

WishUponaStar
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor

Post by WishUponaStar » Feb Fri 22, 2008 2:42 pm

I was in Disneyland last time in June 2007, we stayed at the Grand Californian for the first time & I LOVED it! We are going again this June, staying at the Disneyland Hotel. :mickey:
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10701;442/st/20081008/e/WDW/k/39e1/event.png[/img]

acgonzales
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer

Post by acgonzales » Feb Thu 28, 2008 1:27 pm

My last visit was just last Saturday. Have a Premium annual passport so I went for a couple of hours to take in the ambiance and get the pressed pennies throughout the park... :lol:

MW1218
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by MW1218 » Feb Thu 28, 2008 4:42 pm

I last went during the summer of 2005 after graduating from college. I will be there in less than a month, however....unfortunately, only for one day in the middle of a jam-packed California trip.

MagicKimdom
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by MagicKimdom » Mar Mon 03, 2008 7:07 am

I had a whirlwind trip in early February. 21 hours solo, and now I can' t wait to get back and bring my family along (perhaps next spring or summer?). We're DVC Members within (kinda sorta) driving distance of WDW, so we've never taken the kids all the way to DLR. Comparing and contrasting everything to "our" park was a lot of fun for me and just added a whole new dimension to theme park touring. I can't wait to do it as a family!

Marzie1212

Post by Marzie1212 » Mar Sat 22, 2008 3:10 pm

I was there about three weeks ago. It was more crowded than I expected, but we did DL and CA in two and a half days. I hadn't been there in about 9 years, but I have been to Disney World about 12 times (4 in the last two years with another visit planned for June of this year). It was very strange to see everything at Disneyland that I'm used to seeing at Disney World but in different places. It was very disorienting at first. However, I just can't pick between the two Disney's...they both have different qualities that I enjoy. Disney World obviously has more and I have a stronger tie to those parks. Strangely enough, Disneyland seems to pay more attention to detail. I always thought that Disney World was perfect down to the smallest detail, but then I went to Disneyland and found that every ride and every show was better! I loved it! But I still love WDW so much that I just can't pick!

disneyfamily2008

Post by disneyfamily2008 » Mar Sun 23, 2008 1:43 am

My last visit to Disneyland was with my fiance, my sister, brother-in-law, and my niece. We went for my sister's birthday in October of 2007 and we stayed for 3 days and 2 nights. This would have to be one of my most memorable trips to Disneyland because this is when I found out that I was going to be a daddy!
-Cory, Lala, Ashlyn & Annette

Our DL trips together:
- October 18-20, 2007
- August 12-14, 2008

Future DL trips together:
- February 17-21, 2009

ahuerta

Last visit to Disneyland

Post by ahuerta » Mar Thu 27, 2008 6:45 pm

My last visit was in November 2007...when my husband and I won the "Year of a Million Dreams" prize...a night's stay in the Mickey Suite at the Disneyland Hotel, grand marshall of the parade, dream fast passes, dinner at the Blue Bayou...it was an incredible experience!

A.

TheCheshireStitch

Post by TheCheshireStitch » Mar Fri 28, 2008 4:52 pm

alhuerta, tell us about it! i was most curious about the animated mickey in the mickey suite...he appears in a mirror or something, right? what was that like? :D
DVC member SSR, Annual Passholder

Disney pin trading nut!

Hubby and I are Disney fanatics! Visit "the world" 3 times a year. <3

:ccat: :jack: :figment:

elizabethswann

Post by elizabethswann » Mar Sat 29, 2008 2:55 pm

yesterday, march 28th 2008. i went sometime towards the mid afternoon until closing. it wasn't so bad, to be honest. i mostly hung out at disneyland and managed to go on the matterhorn once in the day time and once at night so that was fun.