last ride in

Disneyland and California Adventure parks

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: last ride in

Post by Amy » Jul Wed 18, 2012 11:15 am

zooey2011 wrote:we always like to get on the last train that circles the park at the end of the night
Do they only let people off at the Main Street station since it is the last train of the night?

Club33Hopeful
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Post by Club33Hopeful » Jul Fri 20, 2012 11:52 pm

The last train leaves main street station at park closing and makes one circuit. At each station you can only get on. Then everyone gets off at main street station. If there are any other trains on at park closing, they stop at their remaining stations for pick-ups only, and drop everyone off at main street station. Usually the other trains are pulled from service prior to closing so there is only one left at closing.
-Club33Hopeful

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Sat 21, 2012 6:51 am

Club33Hopeful wrote:The last train leaves main street station at park closing and makes one circuit. At each station you can only get on. Then everyone gets off at main street station. If there are any other trains on at park closing, they stop at their remaining stations for pick-ups only, and drop everyone off at main street station. Usually the other trains are pulled from service prior to closing so there is only one left at closing.
Thanks ~ I wondered if that was the case...

MetalRage
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by MetalRage » Aug Mon 06, 2012 6:22 pm

Well, even though I haven't been to Disneyland, I would say "Pirates Of The Caribbean" would be my last ride for the day. Unless of course, I enjoyed "Phantom Manor" then that would be my last ride in.
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage." - Walt Disney :mickey3:

[url=http://www.userbars.com][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9147/userbar721338ez4.gif[/img][/url]

"We wants the redhead!"

darthblixt
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer

Post by darthblixt » Aug Thu 09, 2012 11:26 am

splash for sure! Theres been times where we sprinted to get one last ride in. Then on the way out I try and hastily buy souviners for my friends that i should have got earlier but was too busy on the rides and haveing fun haha