The Worst Line... (Longest!!!)

Disneyland and California Adventure parks

Moderator: Moderators

mommyfor2
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Re: The Worst Line... (Longest!!!)

Post by mommyfor2 » Apr Sat 23, 2011 9:24 am

elizabethswann wrote:Peter Pan is usually the worst Fantasyland ride to wait in line for since it's the most popular one. I can't even recall the last time I went on the ride.
I so agree with you on that, even when we try & catch it first thing in the morning or right after the fireworks, there is still a long line for it. As much as we all enjoy the ride, I won't wait more than 20 mins for it. They should make that ride a fastpass ride. Dumbo is another one that is too long to wait for also.

"REMEMBER DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE" :mickey2:

TTA Traveler
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper

Re: The Worst Line... (Longest!!!)

Post by TTA Traveler » Apr Mon 25, 2011 7:04 am

elizabethswann wrote:Peter Pan is usually the worst Fantasyland ride to wait in line for since it's the most popular one. I can't even recall the last time I went on the ride.
Ugh. It's that way at Walt Disney World, also. I feel so sorry for the parents who're forced to ride that with their kids. :lol: Fantasyland is always the worst experience for me. I don't even dare look at the times for Dumbo or Mad Tea Party. :shock:
.. now arriving at Space Mountain, Tomorrowland's gateway to the galaxy..

Sparten
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Re:

Post by Sparten » Apr Tue 26, 2011 12:10 am

billville wrote:
RiaLucia wrote:Well, this thread was started long before the Nemo subs opened, but for me, that takes the cake. I've been to DLR twice since it's opened to the general public and the line for that ride is SCARY. Easily 2-3 hours long and with really nothing to look at besides the poor saps in line for the Matterhorn. lol. Well, at least waiting for the seagulls to start crying out "MINE!" is amusing enough. And if there's a band playing in that square (the name escapes me), I guess that could help pass the time. My advice? If you've got the time to sleep in the next day, don't bother getting into line for this one until just before park closing and you just might get away with waiting for under an hour!
YUP!! This is by far the longest line in the park right now. When I went last, I waited 1hr and 45mins. Either be one of the first 500 people that get in the park or wait until the end of the day. The best part about waiting until the end is you dont have to be in the sun all day!
OMG! I went about a week after this ride opened the line was 4 FREAKIN HOURS LONG!!!! the only reason I went to ride that was because we had a bunch of little kids in our group. That ride was very disappointing. I even liked the older fish on a string better!
"Here you leave the world of today, and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy." Walt Disney
"Now this tale didn't happen yesterday or the day before. It happened long long ago." Uncle Remus
"Is it a bad thing to have fun?" Me :D

momeja
Rocket Jets Flight Director
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Re: Re:

Post by momeja » Apr Tue 26, 2011 10:30 pm

Sparten wrote:
billville wrote:
RiaLucia wrote:Well, this thread was started long before the Nemo subs opened, but for me, that takes the cake. I've been to DLR twice since it's opened to the general public and the line for that ride is SCARY. Easily 2-3 hours long and with really nothing to look at besides the poor saps in line for the Matterhorn. lol. Well, at least waiting for the seagulls to start crying out "MINE!" is amusing enough. And if there's a band playing in that square (the name escapes me), I guess that could help pass the time. My advice? If you've got the time to sleep in the next day, don't bother getting into line for this one until just before park closing and you just might get away with waiting for under an hour!
YUP!! This is by far the longest line in the park right now. When I went last, I waited 1hr and 45mins. Either be one of the first 500 people that get in the park or wait until the end of the day. The best part about waiting until the end is you dont have to be in the sun all day!
OMG! I went about a week after this ride opened the line was 4 FREAKIN HOURS LONG!!!! the only reason I went to ride that was because we had a bunch of little kids in our group. That ride was very disappointing. I even liked the older fish on a string better!
Certain rides can only be ridden at opening. Otherwise, just say no.