what is your favorite place to randomly scream in disneyland

Disneyland and California Adventure parks

Moderator: Moderators

jeffiner
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur

what is your favorite place to randomly scream in disneyland

Post by jeffiner » Nov Mon 07, 2005 11:41 pm

mine is right by haunted mansion coming from splash mountain because theres alot of people to who think your crazy when yelling i'm full

spaulo
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by spaulo » Nov Tue 08, 2005 12:01 pm

ooooooooooooooohkay.
~Steve

me

Post by me » Nov Wed 09, 2005 3:13 pm

i just don't. i like to watch you scream like you're insane. then walk away pretending not to know you and wonder why i came to dl with you.

LaughinPlace
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by LaughinPlace » Nov Wed 09, 2005 7:42 pm

i really despize people that obnoxiously scream at disneyland....ESPECIALLY in the stretch room in hm...one of my most enjoyable stretch room experiences was with about 30 other people at about 11 30 at night sometime during the summer and no one screamed, it was completely quiet...my other one which might be better was on bats day when the stretch room was PACKED and everyone was snapping off random pics and everyone was screaming the lines along with the ghost host. I LOVED IT! but i really hate people that scream just to scream and act like they're scared, and it mostly comes in the stretch room... :x
"People still think of me as a cartoonist, but the only thing I lift a pen or pencil for these days is to sign a contract, a check, or an autograph." -Walt Disney

Lion Sleeps Tonight
Rocket Jets Flight Director
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » Nov Wed 09, 2005 8:52 pm

That's an interesting question. I don't randomly scream in Disneyland. I didn't know people did that...
"A pirate in irons be full o' guile.
And the blackest 'art wears the broadest smile."

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

CA Screamin Dude
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by CA Screamin Dude » Dec Sat 17, 2005 1:47 am

People should scream all they want on the top of the Matterhorn, as long as I'm not on it at the same time. I like screams on roller coasters. Any other time though, and it's just so annoying.
Administrator, [url=http://www.visionsfantastic.com/]Visions Fantastic[/url], www.visionsfantastic.com.
[url=http://www.visionsfantastic.com/forum/][img]http://www.visionsfantastic.com/CASD/CASD-vfmediabar.gif[/img][/url]

Brina78
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by Brina78 » Feb Tue 21, 2006 4:30 pm

This topic can fit right up there in the other topic of why I hate people. Screaming in line. Yes, I've experienced it and wanted to clobber who was doing it. It was a group of giddy teenaged girls in line for Indiana Jones. They were screaming for no reason and it was making people very annoyed, us included. Screaming is acceptable on all roller coasters, getting spooked on Haunted Mansion, going down the first drop on Pirates, getting soaked on Splash Mountain, going down the big drop on Splash Mountain, getting your foot run over by a stroller, and so on. But, random screaming like an idiot? Noooo, it's annoying and rude.
"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."-- Walt Disney on Disneyland

Dr. Ravenscroft
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper

Post by Dr. Ravenscroft » Feb Tue 21, 2006 11:08 pm

Dang straight Brina78. I have had the same experience on Indy. This group of preteens was screaming and yelling about how dumb one of them was or something like that. I hate preteens in Disney they have no respect (not all but allot).

Sarah Turp
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Re: what is your favorite place to randomly scream in disney

Post by Sarah Turp » Feb Wed 22, 2006 6:38 am

I've never heard anyone scream at Disneyland, except of the rollarcoasters or dark rides which is kind of expected. Have I been missing something?
Why would anyone want to scream standing
jeffiner wrote:right by haunted mansion coming from splash mountain
???
Stitch is Back!!!

Brina78
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by Brina78 » Feb Wed 22, 2006 6:57 am

I think I know where Jeffiner is talking. My sister came out of HM to have a kid jump out and try to scare her. She didn't scream, she was only startled. But, that's a spot to nab someone just as they're leaving the ride.

I do have one story to tell that allowed me to scream on HM, and I do mean putting my lungs to use! This was back in 1996, quite a long time ago. A CM saw my sister and I getting in a Doombuggy and thought he'd have a little fun with us. Before we left the boarding zone to go up the staircase, the CM leaned into our Doombuggy with his flashlight under his chin and went, "Mwa-hahahahahaaaa!" Well, I gave out an enormous shriek and slammed my back against the back of the Doombuggy, hurting myself in the process. My sister shrieked as well, but she probably didn't hurt herself as much as I did. We started laughing about it because it was hilarious, but at the same time, I was in a lot of pain! :lol:
"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."-- Walt Disney on Disneyland

zenmondo

Post by zenmondo » Feb Wed 22, 2006 1:36 pm

I also had an encounter of someone leaning into my doombuggy, but it was a knight in armor. I just froze, and my mom and sister were looking the other way, when the turned and saw the knight, they screamed! I am pretty sure this was in the hallway, but it was a very long time ago. '92 maybe?

Brina78
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by Brina78 » Feb Wed 22, 2006 4:02 pm

Oh! You encountered when Disney hired real actors to scare people in HM. A knight was one of them. It probably was further back then that, say, maybe in the 80's. They didn't keep them for long because people would lash out and hurt the performers. It wasn't intentional, but an involunatary reaction.

disneydreamer58
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by disneydreamer58 » Feb Wed 22, 2006 8:24 pm

I have to admit I am not a fan of screaming just to scream randomly. I will scream on rides or attraction if something or someone scares or startles me, but never scream randomly just to scream, I think I out grew that many, many moons ago 8)
"A Very Merry Un-Birthday To You!"

addlema
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by addlema » Feb Thu 23, 2006 7:00 am

Yea, I gotta ask: How old are you Jeffiner? Sounds like pretty immature behavior that most would probably frown upon.
[img]http://www.disneymountainrides.com/_i/banners/bar/SR_broad.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.disneymountainrides.com/_i/banners/bar/SR_mod.gif[/img]
[img]http://rdeacon.com/img/banners/bar/SR_monkey.gif[/img]

Cheshire Cat
Mark Twain Steamboat Captain
Mark Twain Steamboat Captain

Post by Cheshire Cat » Feb Thu 23, 2006 10:13 am

Scream randomly? Shouldn't there be a reason to scream? :?