I hate people - A Disneyland essay.

Disneyland and California Adventure parks

Moderator: Moderators

vintif
Main Street Horse Car Coachman
Main Street Horse Car Coachman

Post by vintif » Sep Thu 04, 2008 1:48 pm

After reading the entire thread...Here is my take...

Although rude people will always be around and are 95% to blame.
Disney simply needs to be more strict...it seemed as kids there was security everywhere...they need to make examples of rude guests and kick them out...

I am sure they are worrying about lawsuits these days, but in the 70s my cousin where a t-shirt witha pot leaf on it, and they wouldnt let him in....

Disney should hire more security, have more cameras, and get rid of these houdlems.....Annual passes have not helped the situation...we have them and love it, but it has added to crowds and the wrong people coming into the park...

Overall though it is still one of the safer places to go......just use fast passes, sit in the back of rides, and dont go on busy weekends and chances are much better..
Disneyland always gives us something to look forward too!!!

josh12s
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur

Post by josh12s » Sep Thu 04, 2008 5:27 pm

wxwiz wrote:
josh12s wrote: I also hate when people always taking pictures on Pirates Of The Caribbean
Amen to that!! It ruins the experience. Can't people hear "and no flash pictures, now off with you"
It would be funny to see the camera drop in the water. That would teach them a lesson. When I was on Slpash Mountain, I saw a woman in the log in front of me on her cell phone going down the first drop.

SimplyMagical
King Arthur Carousel Horseman
King Arthur Carousel Horseman

Post by SimplyMagical » Sep Thu 11, 2008 12:13 pm

I'm only 15, and seeing kids my age or slightly older do awful things like that to disneyland property disgusts me! I would never in a million years DREAM of being so disrespectful. I mean, come on! Vandalism is just pointless and illogical :( these are the kids who give my generation a bad name. these are the kids who cause disney security to trail my friends and I, even though we are perfectly well behaved. because of these kids, the magic of disneyland is wasted and I, and the other teens out there who believe in that magic, are ashamed.
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3943/userbar609791gh9.gif[/img][/url]

Sparten
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Re:

Post by Sparten » Apr Wed 13, 2011 9:46 pm

Lion Sleeps Tonight wrote:Also, it's not just the kids and teens acting like that. Lot of the times it's the young adults in their early to mid twenties that are just as bad. Reminds me of the time we were sitting in the elevator in ToT, and these two older guys just screamed and screamed...we didn't even go up yet!

And I swear people come to Disneyland drunk!:roll:
I must have been on the same ride as you because these idiots started screaming as soon as the door closed and you couldnt hear anything!
"Here you leave the world of today, and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy." Walt Disney
"Now this tale didn't happen yesterday or the day before. It happened long long ago." Uncle Remus
"Is it a bad thing to have fun?" Me :D

Sparten
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Re:

Post by Sparten » Apr Wed 13, 2011 9:49 pm

SimplyMagical wrote:I'm only 15, and seeing kids my age or slightly older do awful things like that to disneyland property disgusts me! I would never in a million years DREAM of being so disrespectful. I mean, come on! Vandalism is just pointless and illogical :( these are the kids who give my generation a bad name. these are the kids who cause disney security to trail my friends and I, even though we are perfectly well behaved. because of these kids, the magic of disneyland is wasted and I, and the other teens out there who believe in that magic, are ashamed.
I will say that im in a similar age group as you AND I 200% AGREE! It does disgust me as well I hate people that just have no respect and think only about themselves! :evil: :cry:
"Here you leave the world of today, and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy." Walt Disney
"Now this tale didn't happen yesterday or the day before. It happened long long ago." Uncle Remus
"Is it a bad thing to have fun?" Me :D

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Re:

Post by subsonic » Apr Thu 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Lion Sleeps Tonight wrote:Also, it's not just the kids and teens acting like that. Lot of the times it's the young adults in their early to mid twenties that are just as bad. Reminds me of the time we were sitting in the elevator in ToT, and these two older guys just screamed and screamed...we didn't even go up yet!

And I swear people come to Disneyland drunk!:roll:
While I don't act that obnoxious. I definitely have been to Disneyland drunk. :) Many times now. It's pretty fun. elecTRONica is even more fun in that state. :)

But, staying on topic, I don't like how people recite the Haunted Mansion Elevator spiel. Even though, I used to do it quietly when I was a teen ager, but this was way before Annual Passes really took off. I feel there's still first time visitors that want to enjoy attractions for what they are and not have it tainted by outside people. Just like people using flashes or the light on video cameras on POTC.
Join our chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/zw5by3z