New Stream - Main Street USA (Pseudo-Temporary)

Current News

Moderator: Moderators

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: New Stream - Main Street USA (Temporary)

Post by Len90 » May Sat 25, 2013 1:15 am

BleuLlama wrote:I hope y'all are catching the MSEP right now. The music is synced enough that it works quite well. I'm really envious of those who are hanging out there, watching this all! (I'm taking a bunch of screengrabs)
There were enough of us on fb talking about it. I think the music was synced up pretty good for zone 2 in the end. Well done with the stream and I saw the screenshots. Did you notice Pete missing from Elliot during the 1AM parade?

Thanks for putting that stream for the site together today. Very much appreciated by all of us who couldn't be there live.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » May Sat 25, 2013 7:00 am

Len90 wrote:
BleuLlama wrote:I hope y'all are catching the MSEP right now. The music is synced enough that it works quite well. I'm really envious of those who are hanging out there, watching this all! (I'm taking a bunch of screengrabs)
There were enough of us on fb talking about it. I think the music was synced up pretty good for zone 2 in the end. Well done with the stream and I saw the screenshots. Did you notice Pete missing from Elliot during the 1AM parade?

Thanks for putting that stream for the site together today. Very much appreciated by all of us who couldn't be there live.
I don't think Pete was on Elliot in the first parade either. I didn't notice him anyhow ~ and the few pictures I took don't seem to show him. F1gment watched a little of the fireworks with me after I said, "There goes Tinkerbell!!!" I told her I was taking pictures (via screen captures) and now she wants to know if her computer can do that :lol:

cousininmiami
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Post by cousininmiami » May Sat 25, 2013 7:06 am

Len90 wrote:

I second the motion to have a big thank you to the great stream to go along with the Disney live feed... it was awesome!

And yes... we have the mystery of the missing Pete at the 1am MSEP!

PS... I finally went to sleep about 3am, and up at 6am to go to work! Is anybody else tired? :shock:
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

BleuLlama
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper

Post by BleuLlama » May Sun 26, 2013 9:14 pm

So y'all know... I'll be keeping the Main Street stream up throughout the weekend. Enjoy!
1978: WDW MK, River Country -- Fort Wilderness
1985: WDW MK, EPCOT, River Country -- Polynesian
2011: DLR, DCA (one day)
2012: WDW Poly (one evening)
All of that, and part of me is still there.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » May Sun 26, 2013 10:56 pm

BleuLlama wrote:So y'all know... I'll be keeping the Main Street stream up throughout the weekend. Enjoy!
Thanks so much for doing that Bleu! I'll go ahead and update the main post as well.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."

metark
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by metark » May Thu 30, 2013 9:34 am

I know you said this was temporary but I'm so glad that the audio is still up. Thanks for putting it together and for leaving it active!

Metark

BleuLlama

Post by BleuLlama » May Thu 30, 2013 9:50 am

You're welcome. It's had great listenership for the past week, so I'm leaving it up. (It generally, throughout the day has 7-10 listeners). With that many people enjoying it, I should leave it up. The amount of bandwidth I have at the hostling location is a bit limited though, so if it does too well, i may need to scale it back a bit, or figure out something else...

Glad you're enjoying it though! :D

metark
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Re: New Stream - Main Street USA (Pseudo-Temporary)

Post by metark » May Thu 30, 2013 12:35 pm

I am certainly enjoying it. Every track adds perfectly to the mix.

It vividly reminds me of walking down Main Street at Disneyland as the park is opening or just sitting with the family on Main Street waiting for the afternoon parade while enjoying the sights, sounds and scents that Main Street has to offer.

Thanks again.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » May Thu 30, 2013 4:45 pm

BleuLlama wrote:You're welcome. It's had great listenership for the past week, so I'm leaving it up. (It generally, throughout the day has 7-10 listeners). With that many people enjoying it, I should leave it up. The amount of bandwidth I have at the hostling location is a bit limited though, so if it does too well, i may need to scale it back a bit, or figure out something else...

Glad you're enjoying it though! :D
Thanks for leaving it up!
- Len90

Thumper1
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by Thumper1 » Jun Sat 08, 2013 7:03 am

darn it!!! I missed the whole thing ,I was moving and in between houses so I didn't have internet access! Hopefully they will do this again soon!! :( at least I can listen to the stream now!!

dsnymommy
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor

Post by dsnymommy » Jun Mon 10, 2013 7:40 am

brerrabbit1 wrote:darn it!!! I missed the whole thing ,I was moving and in between houses so I didn't have internet access! Hopefully they will do this again soon!! :( at least I can listen to the stream now!!

I missed a lot of it too. Did manage to catch Wishes and synced up a YouTube video so that I could have audio too. So jealous of everyone that went or watched all (or most) of the nite! Thanks so much for leaving the feed up for a while. I love listening and thinking about that feeling you get when you just walk into the park on Main Street. :)

disneyshew
Casting

Post by disneyshew » Jun Wed 12, 2013 4:23 pm

Thanks so much for leaving the Main Street USA stream up. I really enjoy it!
Appreciate how you bring Disneyland to me!

imaginationcelebration
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Location: Somewhere in a galaxy far, far, away from someplace else

Post by imaginationcelebration » Jul Wed 17, 2013 8:50 am

I absolutely love the dole whip stream, thanks to whoever thought of it and made it happen. I hope it stays around for a while to come!

BleuLlama

Post by BleuLlama » Jul Wed 17, 2013 8:52 am

Dole Whip is mine as well! Enjoy it!

Sidenote, due to some server load, the Main Street stream will be going offline today.

zammis

Post by zammis » Aug Sat 16, 2014 10:19 am

This is amazing! I love listening to it every day now! Uncle Walt would have been proud! Thanks a lot for the time you have put into this stream and server!