Haunted Mansion
5%

Total votes: 94

captianbubble
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Re: New Stream Choices

Post by captianbubble » Aug Wed 15, 2012 10:30 pm

I voted Innoventions as a stream! Hopefully it will win yay!
Disney World Here I Come!

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by cy1229 » Aug Thu 16, 2012 6:47 am

I love how World of Motion has no votes. Another dreaded track. Makes me navigate to a different stream. :?
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Thu 16, 2012 7:05 am

cy1229 wrote:I love how World of Motion has no votes. Another dreaded track. Makes me navigate to a different stream. :?
I like World of Motion, but it would be pretty limiting as a single stream. It would be nice to have it included in a Yesterland stream though :D

lonepalm
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by lonepalm » Aug Thu 16, 2012 7:07 am

cy1229 wrote:I love how World of Motion has no votes. Another dreaded track. Makes me navigate to a different stream. :?
Yeah, with all due respect to people who may have voted for a single ride, I think it would be silly to dedicate an entire stream to one ride (as great as the Soarin' track is, not many people can listen to it for more than 30 minutes lol). As much as I would love to have a stream where the long ones that are constantly played (like Horizons and World of Motion to name a few) would be played so maybe it would cut down on the requests, I think it would be silly.

Proud bandwidth donor to Subsonic Radio!

Check out disneyparksinfo.com and wdwthemeparks.com!

headgeek
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur

Post by headgeek » Aug Thu 16, 2012 8:48 am

I can't even imagine how much time, effort, programming, and MONEY it has taken to get to this point... Anything more is well above MY expectations!!

I voted for Future World... as that's my favorite area of all time (past and present together) and the EPCOT Center background music!

I'm ok with YESTERDAYLAND, but can it be grouped together (i.e. things that go together? such as Wheels of Motion and then Horizons and then...)

Perhaps someday... a Pandora style system? Where you could pick what you're feeling like... and give a thumbs up or down to what you're listening to?

cousininmiami
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Post by cousininmiami » Aug Thu 16, 2012 12:00 pm

So here is the math as I see it... Horizon's (which is truly Yesterland) with 3 votes (yay!) and Peoplemover (which can be considered Yesterland) with 6 votes (yay!) added with the Yesterland votes of 14 = 23 votes!!!! :D :lol: Far beating the dreaded parades and fireworks tracks (so b-b-b-boring) :shock: that I turn off instantly like others do when it comes on to play! (sorry).

Anyways I would really look forward to a Yesterland stream... I would never turn it off and I can promise that!!! :D
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Thu 16, 2012 12:11 pm

cousininmiami wrote:So here is the math as I see it... Horizon's (which is truly Yesterland) with 3 votes (yay!) and Peoplemover (which can be considered Yesterland) with 6 votes (yay!) added with the Yesterland votes of 14 = 23 votes!!!! :D :lol: Far beating the dreaded parades and fireworks tracks (so b-b-b-boring) :shock: that I turn off instantly like others do when it comes on to play! (sorry).

Anyways I would really look forward to a Yesterland stream... I would never turn it off and I can promise that!!! :D
:lol: Is that the "new" math my Mom always refers to?? ;)

cousininmiami

Post by cousininmiami » Aug Thu 16, 2012 12:33 pm

:D Yup!!!
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

MouseMan
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by MouseMan » Aug Thu 16, 2012 7:10 pm

I voted Futureworld. But Yesterland and World Showcase would come in close seconds with me.

NaCler

Post by NaCler » Aug Thu 16, 2012 10:16 pm

I am one of the minority and I voted for a Hollywood Studios stream. I think it would have a lot of variety without getting old quick. A stream for each park would be awesome even though I know we don't have the space.

BenB
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by BenB » Aug Thu 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Subsonic, if you edit this so that choices can be changed, then those who are upset that one they don't like is winning can change their vote to give their second preference a boost before Monday. I assume that can be edited by the topic creator... or maybe that can only be done when the poll is first set up?

P.S. I love listening to the parades & fireworks music because, more than anything else, closing my eyes and listening to that music makes me feel like I'm back there. Sorry for those who don't like it, but for me it brings back all kind of good memories - especially when I listen to parades like Spectromagic and Disney Dreams Come True which can't be seen in the MK anymore. On the positive side for you, if there's a channel just for those, I won't fill up the request queue with parade music anymore! :mickey:
Hoping to go back to the Magic soon.

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Aug Fri 17, 2012 8:53 am

First of all, I just want to express my gratitude to eveyone involved with keeping this site running day in and day out. Though I haven't been able to be around too much lately, I can't tell you how much this site and the folks I've met here mean to me. So whatever the outcome of this poll is, I will be happy.

With that said, I voted for Yesterland...simply because I couldn't decide between Future World and World Showcase since I really love the music from both areas and think they're both great ideas. Then it dawned on me. If it were possible, would there be objections to having a straight out EPCOT stream? This way there would be a spot for both FW and WS? I understand if this wouldn't be possible, but it's a thought...since it seems quite a few people are partial to that park's music.

jgarmer
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard

Post by jgarmer » Aug Fri 17, 2012 9:03 am

Arent most of these tracks Yesterland anyway?

joe

mousefan
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by mousefan » Aug Fri 17, 2012 9:45 am

YESTERLAND can include some of the parades that are no longer performed. Peoplemover, World of Motion, Horizons, etc. will most likely all be included as well. C'mon everyone! VOTE YESTERLAND! VOTE YESTERLAND...!

rudypoo2469
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor

Post by rudypoo2469 » Aug Fri 17, 2012 10:14 am

I'm for Horizons, but Future World would be cool also.