Haunted Mansion
5%

Total votes: 94

lonepalm
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Re: New Stream Choices

Post by lonepalm » Aug Fri 17, 2012 10:20 am

jgarmer wrote:Arent most of these tracks Yesterland anyway?

joe
Technically, yes, but some of the other choices are for playing ONLY those specific things, where Yesterland is ALL things that were once in existence. Yesterland can consist of old parades and firework shows, where the parades and fireworks stream would be old and new (I would assume) and ONLY fireworks / parades. I'm sure you understand the whole concept and were just making a point, but just in case!!!

:D :mickey:

Proud bandwidth donor to Subsonic Radio!

Check out disneyparksinfo.com and wdwthemeparks.com!

MadEye
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by MadEye » Aug Fri 17, 2012 10:15 pm

lonepalm wrote:
jgarmer wrote:Arent most of these tracks Yesterland anyway?

joe
Technically, yes, but some of the other choices are for playing ONLY those specific things, where Yesterland is ALL things that were once in existence. Yesterland can consist of old parades and firework shows, where the parades and fireworks stream would be old and new (I would assume) and ONLY fireworks / parades. I'm sure you understand the whole concept and were just making a point, but just in case!!!

:D :mickey:
Some of my favorite parades have gone the way of the dodo. Some of the stuff now, I can't stand. So listening to a parade/firework stream of mostly stuff I don't like just to hear the few few things I do makes no sense to me. While the current fireworks are my favorites, I have both Wishes and Illuminations on CD and MP3 so I could hear that any time I want. For me, a parade/fireworks stream would be one of the few I don't listen to. Yesterland on the other hand is most of the stuff I grew up with and miss terribly: Horizons, WoM, original Imagination, live spiel LWtL(?) (can you tell I loved EPCOT Center when I was younger?), original Energy (I loved dinosaurs), etc. I know I'm just one person who listens here, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who misses all those and more.
We are all a little weird
And life's a little weird,
And when we find someone whose
Weirdness is compatible with ours,
We join up with them and fall in
Mutual weirdness and call it Love.”
― Dr. Seuss

Eames: Listen, if you're gonna perform INCEPTION, you need IMAGINATION.

imaginationcelebration
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Location: Somewhere in a galaxy far, far, away from someplace else

Post by imaginationcelebration » Aug Sat 18, 2012 2:03 pm

Thats a hard choice. I was torn between yesterland and long tracks. Yesterland will always get bigger and bigger, but I went with long tracks so that people that may not have enough points yet to request them can have a place dedicated to listening to them.

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Aug Mon 20, 2012 12:44 pm

MadEye wrote: Some of my favorite parades have gone the way of the dodo. Some of the stuff now, I can't stand. So listening to a parade/firework stream of mostly stuff I don't like just to hear the few few things I do makes no sense to me. While the current fireworks are my favorites, I have both Wishes and Illuminations on CD and MP3 so I could hear that any time I want. For me, a parade/fireworks stream would be one of the few I don't listen to. Yesterland on the other hand is most of the stuff I grew up with and miss terribly: Horizons, WoM, original Imagination, live spiel LWtL(?) (can you tell I loved EPCOT Center when I was younger?), original Energy (I loved dinosaurs), etc. I know I'm just one person who listens here, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who misses all those and more.
I totally agree with both your thoughts on parades/shows and Yesterdland.
Join our chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/zw5by3z

Deacon8luez
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur

Post by Deacon8luez » Feb Fri 21, 2014 7:10 am

Great piece MadEye. I've gotta admit I really miss Horizons, and Figment's original ride too.