Subsonic Radio Player for Windows Version 1.3.1

Current News

Moderator: Moderators

acp
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Location: Formerly Disney-MGM Studios, now Cheshire, England.

Subsonic Radio Player for Windows Version 1.3.1

Post by acp » Mar Mon 12, 2012 1:50 pm

Greetings, folks. I've just popped out a new version of the Subsonic Radio Player for Windows. Version 1.3.1 is now available by clicking the link below:
Please note that this version of the Subsonic Radio Player has been superceeded by Version 1.4, which is available here.
Subsonic Radio Player 1.3.1

This version addresses the following issues:

* Updated stream URLs
+ Added Holiday stream (now that the holidays are over...)
+ Adds version update notifications in-app
- Removed "Favourite stream" option to make way for an upcoming feature
* Minor bug fixes

To upgrade your previous version, simply replace the .exe file with the new one from the download.

As mentioned above, this version introduces update notifications. When a new verison of the player is released, you will be notified of this when you run the application and given the option to go and download it. If you don't want it to check for updates, you can turn this off in the settings. You can always check manually by clicking the version number in the bottom right of the main window. This should help everyone keep up to date if they don't check the site very often :)

Full details, as always, are in the ReadMe.txt and VersionHistory.txt files. As previously, you will need the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 on your computer for it to run, and the two .dll files should be in the same directory as the .exe.

As always, let me know what you think, and if you have any feedback or questions, my email address is in the ReadMe file. Or you can catch me on the chat (as acp).

Enjoy!

Andy.
Subsonic Radio Admin and former Walt Disney World Cast Member

Subsonic Radio Player for Windows (Latest version: 1.8.5 - More info)

Disneyland Paris: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Walt Disney World: 2006, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2019
Tokyo Disney Resort: 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
Hong Kong Disneyland: 2016, 2017
Shanghai Disneyland: 2018

jgarmer
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard

Re: Subsonic Radio Player for Windows Version 1.3.1

Post by jgarmer » May Tue 08, 2012 11:02 am

A feature suggestion since requests are filling up fast these days add a queue feature that will try to connect from the app once a slot opens and play one of the other streams till such time.