Stream Issues

Current News

Moderator: Moderators

rdeacon
Santa Fe & Disneyland Railroad Engineer
Santa Fe & Disneyland Railroad Engineer

Stream Issues

Post by rdeacon » Apr Thu 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Hello all... just wanted to give you all a quick update.

We are aware there are some issues with the streams going down lately. We have an idea on a possible fix to the issue. Just hang in there as we go through some more SR growing pains.

Thanks

Team SR
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible.."
Walt Disney

[img]http://www.rdeacon.com/img/banners/bar/SR_admin_adv.jpg[/img]
[img]http://rdeacon.com/img/banners/bar/SR_monkey_adv.jpg[/img]

mishkabaum
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur

Re: Stream Issues

Post by mishkabaum » Apr Sat 30, 2011 8:25 pm

Are there still some lingering problems with the streams? I notice that I cannot get the Soarin' stream to work. Does anyone else have this problem or is it me? Thanks subsonic for all you do. I love this site and all the songs.

Satchel T
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by Satchel T » May Thu 05, 2011 3:42 pm

I seem to have a heck of a time getting the scheduled stream to work ... and it never works on my iphone app? Is that normal or is there an issue out there that is getting worked on? Thanks for all you do!!

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » May Thu 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Satchel T wrote:I seem to have a heck of a time getting the scheduled stream to work ... and it never works on my iphone app? Is that normal or is there an issue out there that is getting worked on? Thanks for all you do!!
Working perfect right now on my iPhone through the subsonic app. I don't know about other times, but the first thing that comes to mind is service where you are. For 96K streams I've noticed you need to have decent 3G coverage.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Satchel T

Post by Satchel T » May Mon 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Len90 wrote:
Satchel T wrote:I seem to have a heck of a time getting the scheduled stream to work ... and it never works on my iphone app? Is that normal or is there an issue out there that is getting worked on? Thanks for all you do!!
Working perfect right now on my iPhone through the subsonic app. I don't know about other times, but the first thing that comes to mind is service where you are. For 96K streams I've noticed you need to have decent 3G coverage.
Okay, thanks for the heads up. Typically in my city I've always got great 3G coverage but it seems as though no matter where I am I still can't get a connection. I've also tried powering my phone off and back on to see if that does the trick but ... no go. Guess I may juust be in a tough area.

wdwparksgal
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard

Post by wdwparksgal » May Mon 09, 2011 10:54 pm

I have to "re-download" the stream twice each session I have Subsonic on. I didn't have anything but one background stream for weeks because I didn't understand I should just download the link again. Call be slow on the uptake.
Walt Disney World. Home away from Home.