Subsonic Radio Offical Twitter Page

Current News

Moderator: Moderators

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » May Tue 11, 2010 7:11 pm

I like it when a celeb I follow posts a funny joke, pic or video...or some behind the scenes pictures of whatever movie/show they're working on. Also, some eateries, travel companies, etc...put deals on Twitter so if you follow them you could end up with a great deal! The rest of the folks I follow are pretty much all Disney related so it becomes a news thing for me.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » May Tue 11, 2010 7:12 pm

I have to agree with you on facebook i.c. I like to hear what my friends are up to and see pictures of them and their families, but I don't give a darn about their treasure chests, fake farms, or what their parrot's carrot's I.Q. is! I keep trying the filters but stuff gets through. My friends know that email or (pm here on subsonic ;) ) is the way to get through to me!

Mouseoholic
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by Mouseoholic » May Tue 11, 2010 9:28 pm

I found Subsonic today on Twitter along with Len90 and MmeLeota. That was fun. Like I said not much of a twitterer but it was nice to add the Subsonic family to my list.

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » May Wed 12, 2010 11:34 am

Mouseoholic wrote:I found Subsonic today on Twitter along with Len90 and MmeLeota. That was fun. Like I said not much of a twitterer but it was nice to add the Subsonic family to my list.
Did you find SR on twitter today because of this thread or just randomly?

Everybody else:
I try and tweet little things. What do you think so far? Usually I have no information to tweet but figure anything is good.
Join our chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/zw5by3z

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » May Wed 12, 2010 1:34 pm

subsonic wrote:
Mouseoholic wrote:I found Subsonic today on Twitter along with Len90 and MmeLeota. That was fun. Like I said not much of a twitterer but it was nice to add the Subsonic family to my list.

Everybody else:
I try and tweet little things. What do you think so far? Usually I have no information to tweet but figure anything is good.
I chuckled yesterday when I saw the "Was Hooter framed?" tweet. :lol:

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » May Wed 12, 2010 3:12 pm

I honestly don't know how anyone has time for any of that stuff, be it Twitter, Facebook, or anything else! I barely have time to check in on Subsonic here and there! Oh well, to each his own.... :mrgreen:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » May Wed 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Mousekedude wrote:I honestly don't know how anyone has time for any of that stuff, be it Twitter, Facebook, or anything else! I barely have time to check in on Subsonic here and there! Oh well, to each his own.... :mrgreen:
That's another reason why I have almost completely given up Facebook, my limited time for the computer is spent on personal emails and Subsonic :mrgreen:

imaginationcelebration
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Location: Somewhere in a galaxy far, far, away from someplace else

Post by imaginationcelebration » May Wed 12, 2010 6:37 pm

Amy wrote:
Mousekedude wrote:I honestly don't know how anyone has time for any of that stuff, be it Twitter, Facebook, or anything else! I barely have time to check in on Subsonic here and there! Oh well, to each his own.... :mrgreen:
That's another reason why I have almost completely given up Facebook, my limited time for the computer is spent on personal emails and Subsonic :mrgreen:
That's what I'm talking about...where do people find the time or how do they manage to have so much free time. There is one person I always see walking the quarter mile to our parking garage and she not once stops texting or looks up from her phone. I mean not even to cross the streets....this is every single work day. I just don't see the fascination with these things that people obsess over and make their lives...except subsonic radio of course. I'm not saying its wrong or bad, because it's each and every persons choice, but when does the real world get some time...there is so much that people floating in cyberspace miss.

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » May Wed 12, 2010 6:53 pm

For me, I barely keep up on Subsonic let alone anything else....twitter can be accessed from my phone, so when I'm waiting for the bus or something, I can check the latest Disney news.

I don't understand how people do it either...I have too much going on to stare at the computer (or my phone) all the time.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » May Wed 12, 2010 8:03 pm

What is disturbing is that an entire generation is growing up this way - connected 24/7 to electronic media and not interacting with the environment (and people) around them :(
I ate at a fast food restaurant last week and noticed all the single diners on their phones, either talking or checking emails ~ I remember when people that were alone had a book with them!

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » May Wed 12, 2010 10:20 pm

I have not been on my twitter since the day I created it. I try to go on facebook once a day, but spend most of my computer time on here or filling up my other hobbies.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Akyriel
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Re: Subsonic Radio Offical Twitter Page

Post by Akyriel » May Fri 14, 2010 10:51 am

I work all day on the intenet being a webmaster where i work.
I do not have any social networking apps... i used to have facebook, but took it down several months ago... now with all the privacy violations and their incestuous relationship with spokeo i'm glad.

Those who know me know how to get in touch with me. I prefer talking on the phone or in person to email and apps anyway...

Just sayin'

Mouseoholic
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Re:

Post by Mouseoholic » May Sat 15, 2010 6:34 pm

subsonic wrote:
I found it because of your post on the site. It was a little hard to find via Echofon on the iPhone and did not come up when I searched for "Subsonic". Strange. At the time I did not think to search for "Subsonic_Radio". Being the Nancey Drew I am, I reviewed those folloing Studios Central and found the Subsonic twitter account. If figured you may be following Matt Hochberg and thru his Studios Central account I would find Subsonic Radio. It worked! :D

I do need to get my own account though. Right now I have an account I created under Mousekedude's user name. It was long before he really started posting here. He hates when I tweet in his name. So if you see Mousekedude, it is really Mouseoholic....at least for now.. :roll:

Mouseoholic!
Last edited by Mouseoholic on May Sat 15, 2010 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Re: Subsonic Radio Offical Twitter Page

Post by Mousekedude » May Sat 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Akyriel wrote: Those who know me know how to get in touch with me. I prefer talking on the phone or in person to email and apps anyway...

Just sayin'
I feel ya, bro.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Re:

Post by Amy » May Sun 16, 2010 7:15 am

Mouseoholic wrote:I do need to get my own account though. Right now I have an account I created under Mousekedude's user name. It was long before he really started posting here. He hates when I tweet in his name. So if you see Mousekedude, it is really Mouseoholic....at least for now.. :roll:
Mouseoholic!
That's funny! He probably only really hates it when you tweet something really girly, like, I am at the most wonderful purse sale at the mall! And I just scored the best deal on some new spiky heels, they'll go wonderful with my slinky black dress!
Maybe I should check my twitter account more often :D