A Themes section for Subsonic Radio!

Current News

Moderator: Moderators

Lion Sleeps Tonight
Rocket Jets Flight Director
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » Mar Mon 28, 2005 5:56 pm

subsonic wrote:QuickGold
Thanks, it's all a matter of time and practice.
As far as integrating into the forums, I felt it was too much work. Though, I guess it wouldn't be too bad. Submit an enhancement on it in the tracker.

Lion Sleeps Tonight
Yes, I do plan on adding more scenes. In all honesty, I'm disappointed with how much work and time went into each scene but now that those are done they seem so short. The final product doesn't represent the time put in.
But the effort is appreciated just as much. I love watching the Peoplemover go by- how nostalgic. :wink:
"A pirate in irons be full o' guile.
And the blackest 'art wears the broadest smile."

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

Fantasrick
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

New Theme

Post by Fantasrick » Apr Mon 25, 2005 5:35 pm

I really dig the new theme, I especially like the navigation bar at the top with the animation. The interface where Tinkerbell was reminds of the old Vector based arcade game Quark. Cool stuff

jkm8113

Post by jkm8113 » May Thu 05, 2005 9:42 pm

I just found the Themes page. I love Tomorrowland. Seeing the skyway brought tears to my eyes. I always loved to ride that. It was one of my favorites and I was so so so sad when they shut it down with no warning. I am not a thrill ride person, and even getting that far off the ground made my palms sweat, but I loved it so.

My son does some animation, and I can appreciate the many, many hours that you put into this. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.