New Stream!! New Track!!

Current News

Moderator: Moderators

horizons1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Stream!! New Track!!

Post by horizons1 » Jul Fri 21, 2017 9:42 am

pirateatheart wrote:Will the other channels be coming back? Specifically looking for Futureworld Channel. Thanks for all you guys do!
I've been listening to the background channel quite a bit and it seems like most of the time I land on it I hear futureworld/tomorrowland music. So there's something to keep you going.

Speaking of the background channel - I think it needs some more tracks. There are entire ambient background loops that could be added for variety and to add more time before repeats.
No one's gloomy or complaining while the flatware's entertaining.

momeja
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Post by momeja » Sep Wed 13, 2017 1:10 pm

horizons1 wrote:
Speaking of the background channel - I think it needs some more tracks. There are entire ambient background loops that could be added for variety and to add more time before repeats.
I agree. I also think that some of the background loops with words that have been taken down from requests could find a new home here, such as the Jungle Cruise Queue (not the Loop, which also has the jokes - although that needs a home, too.) and the Tower of Terror Loop. Although there are words, the music is primarily ambient and not jarring to the background channel. Some of the odds and ends music on requests could also find a home on the background channel, like the individual songs from ToT and the Animal Kingdom Lodge music.

horizons1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by horizons1 » Sep Wed 13, 2017 1:15 pm

momeja wrote:I also think that some of the background loops with words that have been taken down from requests could find a new home here, such as the Jungle Cruise Queue
Oh, the one with the old-timey radio announcer? I like that loop too, but I'm not sure I'd put words in the background stream. I really like that everything is instrumental. I guess it's just a matter of preference.

momeja

Post by momeja » Sep Wed 13, 2017 1:23 pm

horizons1 wrote: Oh, the one with the old-timey radio announcer? I like that loop too, but I'm not sure I'd put words in the background stream. I really like that everything is instrumental. I guess it's just a matter of preference.
Not that one. There are actually 2 Jungle Cruise Queue loops. One is called the Jungle Cruise Loop - it has the announcer and jokes and I agree that it won't work for the background. BUT the other one is called the Jungle Cruise Queue. It has only the music, without the announcer or jokes. It would work just fine. As well as ToT or AKL, jmho.

Mouseoholic
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by Mouseoholic » Dec Sat 22, 2018 12:36 pm

I have not been on the site in years! I am so happy to see you are still around and supporting us fans. Thanks for all you do.

horizons1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by horizons1 » Dec Thu 27, 2018 12:40 pm

A handful of us are still keeping the forums alive as well!

ibgoofy
Casting

Post by ibgoofy » Mar Thu 21, 2019 8:46 am

Yes, I second that, I really appreciate having this site to be able to get my Disney fix.
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
Walt Disney

spunkycomics
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by spunkycomics » Mar Tue 26, 2019 1:50 pm

I was just now submitting a feedback request to include the audio from "El Rio Del Tiempo" and "Maelstrom" in this channel!

(I was thwarted in the attempt because the Captcha process for submitting feedback is out of date and told me to contact a site admin to update... which I couldn't do because contact required it)