Requests Etiquette

Current News

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Requests Etiquette

Post by Amy » Nov Mon 14, 2016 1:16 pm

Bri wrote:So this morning there were no requests other than bot. I requested the jungle cruise loop which is about 45 minutes. The system would not take my request but it would let me make requests of very short streams. Now I notice that there are requests of over an hour and others for over 30 minutes. Why am I as a ten year member being limited like this while others still abuse the system apparently with Subsonic approval? :mickey:
You might want to pop into chat and ask there ~ you'll get an answer much quicker I would guess. And perhaps there is a glitch?

momeja
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Post by momeja » Nov Tue 22, 2016 4:08 pm

Bri, I'm also having trouble today. I requested a number of short songs on the Staff Picks list - total amount not more than 30 min. The computer only gave me 5 and said I'd exceeded my number of requests when I tried to request more. Even after all were played, it still wouldn't play any more requests. It's frustrating!!!

GoldenBear
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor

Post by GoldenBear » Nov Wed 23, 2016 10:21 am

I am also having issues requesting.

I tried requesting carousel of progress in the staff picks, but got the "You have exceed your number of requests" error.

I was able to request songs even longer than that though, so it doesn't make much sense.

Is it because you can only personally request a certain track so many times? That doesn't seem to make sense, but it's the only thing I can think of.

momeja

Post by momeja » Nov Thu 24, 2016 8:58 am

Still having this problem this morning. It keeps telling me to "wait until they play" when I have put nothing on the queue. Happens on the request and the staff picks stations, not on the background.

momeja

Post by momeja » Nov Thu 24, 2016 9:01 am

GoldenBear wrote: Is it because you can only personally request a certain track so many times? That doesn't seem to make sense, but it's the only thing I can think of.
I don't think that's the issue. I just tested your theory by requesting tracks I've rarely requested but I got the same message.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Nov Thu 24, 2016 10:02 am

momeja wrote:
GoldenBear wrote: Is it because you can only personally request a certain track so many times? That doesn't seem to make sense, but it's the only thing I can think of.
I don't think that's the issue. I just tested your theory by requesting tracks I've rarely requested but I got the same message.
Must be a glitch ~ you might try popping into chat and seeing if anyone is in there, but with it being a holiday, there might not be anyone around today.

Skipper Dave
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur

Post by Skipper Dave » Dec Mon 05, 2016 8:47 am

Just wanted to add I've been experiencing the same issue for the last week.

Marty Moose
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Post by Marty Moose » Dec Sat 10, 2016 12:35 pm

I'm having that problem too. And the jungle cruise radio loop is my favorite!! Also, I don't belong to the chat.

Love the service and thanks so much!
"Park's closed. Moose out front should have told ya."

Mandi

Post by Mandi » Mar Fri 16, 2018 8:14 am

that's funny :
i had the 30 minutes in mind, and sometimes as i click too quick and it goes to 40 minutes i feel guilty, and now i see you actualy talk about 6 hours (!?)

then actually as in france, i'm often all alone requesting nearly all day long and you guys are ariving when i leave work