Scheduled Stream

Report Site and Station bugs here.

Moderator: Moderators

disneydreamer58
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Scheduled Stream

Post by disneydreamer58 » Nov Wed 26, 2014 12:21 pm

I really miss the Scheduled Stream being up and active :( I know I shouldn't complain because it is a free site and you all work so hard to keep it as AWESOME as it is. I am just sad that it's down more than it's up. Ok please pass the cheese to go with my WHINE!!!!
On another note, thank you to all of you that keep this site going :hatter_bounce: . I wish I could afford to host a stream. Maybe one day :) not that I would know how to maintain it once I did.....hahahaha
"A Very Merry Un-Birthday To You!"

ImagineerWannabe
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Re: Scheduled Stream

Post by ImagineerWannabe » Mar Fri 20, 2015 8:00 pm

I've noticed lately that I can't connect to the scheduled stream on my macbook. Does anyone know if Apple's done something funny with iTunes? It just pops up a box saying "connecting" and then doesn't. The other streams seem ok, and scheduled works through the app on my iPod, so I'm guessing not a streaming issue, but more something with the computer. I think there was an iTunes update not long ago. I'm using version 12.1.0.50 apparently. (.50 Seriously? Doesn't that high warrant an increase in the previous digit and a reset to 0). Any suggestions?

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Aug Wed 05, 2015 8:13 pm

Please note there is currently an issue with the Scheduled Stream and those users trying to access it with iTunes. The main link off the site for iTunes is currently broken. If you want to listen through iTunes follow these steps:

1. Launch iTunes
2. Go to File -> Open Stream
3. Copy and paste this URL into the box: http://scheduled.subsonicradio.com:8000/stream/1/
4. Click "Okay"

If you are still experiencing any issues after trying this method, contact us at staff@subsonicradio.com
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

ImagineerWannabe
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by ImagineerWannabe » Aug Fri 14, 2015 8:56 pm

Thank you! Works perfectly!

ImagineerWannabe
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by ImagineerWannabe » Aug Sat 15, 2015 1:26 pm

Hmm, ok, maybe not so perfectly. It plays great, but the weekly schedule says I should be hearing music from California Adventure at 2pm on Saturday. What's playing is the Tokyo Disneyland Tomorrowland Christmas loop. Did the schedule change?