Smilies

Report Site and Station bugs here.

Moderator: Moderators

Sharonofwindham
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Smilies

Post by Sharonofwindham » Feb Sat 08, 2014 9:26 pm

When I try to add a smilie to a post, it is not added at the end of my sentence, it goes to the beginning of the quote that I am commenting on, or the beginning of my post. Why & how do I fix this? :x
Last edited by Sharonofwindham on Feb Sun 09, 2014 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Smilies

Post by Amy » Feb Sat 08, 2014 10:31 pm

Hmmm, are you sure your cursor is at the end before you click on the smilie? :?:
If you aren't in the full editor mode, and you type, and then click full editor, your cursor will go back to the beginning...just a thought.

Sharonofwindham

Post by Sharonofwindham » Feb Sun 09, 2014 6:10 pm

:( :o I just clicked edit & it worked...my curser is always at the end,( I thought) and when I click on a smilie it jumps to the beginning :?
OK it worked so I don't know what I have been doing wrong. Well I just tried to add one, the curser was where it should be & it jumped back to the beginning...and again. OK I give up...no smilies for me, LOL

Sharonofwindham

Post by Sharonofwindham » Feb Sun 09, 2014 6:12 pm

Amy wrote:Hmmm, are you sure your cursor is at the end before you click on the smilie? :?:
If you aren't in the full editor mode, and you type, and then click full editor, your cursor will go back to the beginning...just a thought.
What is full editor mode?

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Feb Sun 09, 2014 8:01 pm

Sharonofwindham wrote:
Amy wrote:Hmmm, are you sure your cursor is at the end before you click on the smilie? :?:
What is full editor mode?
There is "quick reply" and "full editor" mode ~ full editor is where you can see all the smilies on the right side. I usually just type in the shortcut for the smilies as I find that to be faster... like a : and a ) for :) or : shock : ~ minus the spaces to show you what I mean ;)

zammis
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor

Post by zammis » Aug Thu 21, 2014 8:53 am

cy1229 wrote:Referenced content has been deleted.
Hi! This is a friendly site and does lot allow sexual content! Your 'sexblog' link is not allowed on this website!

Hallo! Dies ist eine freundliche Seite und hat viel erlauben sexuelle Inhalte! Ihr Link 'sexblog' wird nicht auf dieser Website erlaubt!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Thu 21, 2014 9:22 am

Good catch zammis ~ I reported this person as well. FYI ~ The little exclamation point in the upside down triangle next to the "quote" box allows you to report any spam postings directly to the mods. If you were to click the report post button after someone already has, like me in this instance, then you just get a message that the post has already been reported. There ~ that is your helpful tip for the day :lol:

zammis

Post by zammis » Aug Thu 21, 2014 10:15 am

ha! Thanks Amy! That's good to know! I wasn't sure how to report, so thanks! I'm sure you will end up giving me tips every day haha!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Thu 21, 2014 7:41 pm

zammis wrote:ha! Thanks Amy! That's good to know! I wasn't sure how to report, so thanks! I'm sure you will end up giving me tips every day haha!
You seem to be a pretty smart cookie ~ I doubt I will have helpful info for too long ;) But I love having someone else that is active on the forums! :D

You should check in on this thread though and tell us how you selected your user name!
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6287&start=315

zammis

Post by zammis » Aug Fri 22, 2014 6:45 am

Amy wrote:
zammis wrote:ha! Thanks Amy! That's good to know! I wasn't sure how to report, so thanks! I'm sure you will end up giving me tips every day haha!
You seem to be a pretty smart cookie ~ I doubt I will have helpful info for too long ;) But I love having someone else that is active on the forums! :D

You should check in on this thread though and tell us how you selected your user name!
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6287&start=315

Why thanks Amy ha! Yeah! I love talking on the forums now! It's fun to reply to comments and queries!