Error Message when Requesting Track Too Quick

Report Site and Station bugs here.

Moderator: Moderators

sfein
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Error Message when Requesting Track Too Quick

Post by sfein » May Wed 15, 2013 8:48 am

I recently tried to request a track. I got a popup stating that I had exceeded the 30 minutes I am allowed and would need to wait for 30 minutes before requesting again. I don't have an issue with that, but the popup disappeared way too quick for me to read it. I had to click the request 3 times before I could read the whole thing. So not necessarily a bug, but an enhancement request. Can you make the popup either last longer or have me click it to make it disappear?

Thanks

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Error Message when Requesting Track Too Quick

Post by Len90 » May Sat 25, 2013 10:09 pm

sfein wrote:I recently tried to request a track. I got a popup stating that I had exceeded the 30 minutes I am allowed and would need to wait for 30 minutes before requesting again. I don't have an issue with that, but the popup disappeared way too quick for me to read it. I had to click the request 3 times before I could read the whole thing. So not necessarily a bug, but an enhancement request. Can you make the popup either last longer or have me click it to make it disappear?

Thanks
I'll forward this on to the other admins who are in charge of the coding. I do know that there are some major upgrades planned for the future and one is to refine the request system.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"