Login Bug, Perhaps?

Report Site and Station bugs here.

Moderator: Moderators

aboden
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Login Bug, Perhaps?

Post by aboden » Jan Mon 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Ok this probably something i'm doing and not a bug but meh, I seem to find how to break things lol

I listen at work and stay online but sometimes when I come back to the "Now Playing" screen I'm logged out and when I log back in it says I have exceeded log-in attempts and must type the code and yada yada yada lol

Just wondering if I am doing multiple log-ins or just unlucky?

Just curious, it's just annoying, nothing big :)
"Please stand clear of the doors/Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas"

ericpabear
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Re: Login Bug, Perhaps?

Post by ericpabear » Jan Wed 19, 2011 6:42 pm

From time to time, I have trouble log'n in also. It tells me the same thing. I had just turned the thing on and had not gone anywhere else but here. I started gett'n paranoid, think'n some one was "fish'n", trying to log in useing my name.

aboden

Re: Login Bug, Perhaps?

Post by aboden » Jan Thu 20, 2011 8:01 am

are you running safari? I'm thinking it may be connected to how when in safari if you open a new tab (I think most do them now) shows you little previews of either your recently closed or favorite pages. Each time I'm thinking it may be trying to actually load the page in that preview instead of just a cached page. Perhaps anyway. And that's why after some time it would come up saying we've exceeded max log in attempts. Because at least with me here at work I have the now playing open all day and keep on opening new tabs to do what I need to do.

Again it's only a though I could be totally off base hehe.
"Please stand clear of the doors/Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas"