Low Volume?

Report Site and Station bugs here.

Moderator: Moderators

WishUponaStar
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor

Low Volume?

Post by WishUponaStar » Feb Thu 21, 2008 6:40 pm

Hello everyone! i've been enjoying Subsonic radio everyday for a couple weeks now, I LOVE IT!!! Although, all of the sudden today the tracks sound VERY soft. I turned up my main volume, speakers are up, sound setting on my comp are normal, Windows media player volume is all the way up yet it still sounds VERY soft. I tried watching a video on YouTube just to compare & the volume was really loud.

Has this happened to anyone else before? Could it just be the tracks that happen to be playing right now?

Thank you. :D
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10701;442/st/20081008/e/WDW/k/39e1/event.png[/img]

yodiwan1
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate

Post by yodiwan1 » Feb Thu 21, 2008 9:41 pm

this is one of the few problems i have not had this week. Maybe if you mentioned what track it was someone may know if it is normal for that track to be low.
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

YZFDonor
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by YZFDonor » Feb Fri 22, 2008 11:30 am

The Backgroud Stream is ALWAYS softer than the Request and Scheduled streams. The BGM isn't "normalized" unless rdeacon did it when he moved it. Lower bitrate can sometimees cause lower volume levels (in my personal experience. Nothing technical to back that up).

Do you have more info to help us find the problem?

Vista also has seperate volume controls for every sound app, was WMP turned down and whatever played the others turned up?