Part of History Cut off

Report Site and Station bugs here.

Moderator: Moderators

Breton
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Part of History Cut off

Post by Breton » Jan Fri 12, 2007 8:19 pm

I noticed on the menu where you can choose to treasure a song, where it says last times the song has been played is cut off.

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Jan Fri 12, 2007 8:27 pm

what page is this on?
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

Breton
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by Breton » Jan Sat 13, 2007 8:36 am

If you go to the tab now playing and click on the song like you would when you treasure a song. Then Click Song History and the list it gives you is cut off.

js3901

Post by js3901 » Jan Sat 13, 2007 3:44 pm

could you post a screenshot of what you're seeing? I went to the now playing page, and clicked a random track to be one of my treasured tracks. I then clicked on view song history, and it showed me the last time it was played, the next time it's available, and who's requested it since May (including when). So, I'm afraid I just don;t see what you're referring to.
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

Breton
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by Breton » Jan Sat 13, 2007 4:37 pm

js3901

Post by js3901 » Jan Sat 13, 2007 5:06 pm

ok, the link you posted is not an image file, but I am able to bring it up on the main pages. it's for the track Walt Disney World - Magic Kingdom - parades & shows - disney collegiate all - star band - 'armed forces medley' , right? this is the one you're having problems with?

I see nothing wrong with the page. Could you ba a little more specific as to what is cut off in the history?

Site Admin, WDW Freak

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Jan Mon 15, 2007 12:04 pm

Yes, can you please post a screenshot? :)
Join our chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/zw5by3z