Android App no longer works

Report Site and Station bugs here.

Moderator: Moderators

jenhen27
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Android App no longer works

Post by jenhen27 » Oct Wed 12, 2016 9:04 am

It's been a while since I've listened to Subsonic but I decided to look you up and was excited to see that there was an Android App. I downloaded that and everything worked great for about a week. It hasn't worked since maybe Wednesday or Thursday of last week. I've unistalled and reinstalled it twice. It says that there is an error fetching the stream. Please help! I am prohibited from streaming anything on my computer at work so the app is the only way I can listen during the day.

As an additional FYI, now that I'm looking at the listen page, I don't think all of the streams were listed when it did work. With that said, if you can get any stream to work, I'd be thrilled. Beggars can't be choosers.

Thanks!

Jen

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Re: Android App no longer works

Post by cy1229 » Oct Wed 12, 2016 3:55 pm

jenhen27 wrote:It's been a while since I've listened to Subsonic but I decided to look you up and was excited to see that there was an Android App. I downloaded that and everything worked great for about a week. It hasn't worked since maybe Wednesday or Thursday of last week. I've unistalled and reinstalled it twice. It says that there is an error fetching the stream. Please help! I am prohibited from streaming anything on my computer at work so the app is the only way I can listen during the day.

As an additional FYI, now that I'm looking at the listen page, I don't think all of the streams were listed when it did work. With that said, if you can get any stream to work, I'd be thrilled. Beggars can't be choosers.

Thanks!

Jen
Looks as though the Android app is back up and running as of this afternoon. Give it a go again.
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016