Not able to search requests

Report Site and Station bugs here.

Moderator: Moderators

disdvcmom77
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur

Not able to search requests

Post by disdvcmom77 » Jun Thu 02, 2016 7:11 am

Hi- Thanks again for all you do to keep this site live. I listen every single day!
I've been having trouble over the last few days searching tracking in the new request area. I click on the requests with the search icon and it used to give a box or a listing and I don't see anything now. I'm not sure how to make a request. I've heard it can be done through the chat area but often times I don't know the name of the track and I'm not very good in the chat area (non programmer). :) Any idea when the search feature will come back up? No biggie, in the meantime I'll just choose one of the other stations. They are all great. Thanks again!

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Re: Not able to search requests

Post by cy1229 » Jun Fri 03, 2016 5:11 pm

The best thing to do is go to slack.com and join our group's chat, and send your question to subsonic. It's probably a glitch he needs to work out. If you haven't done so already, go to chat on the home subsonic radio page and click chat, then request an invite. It will be sent to your email as soon as it can be gotten to, usually within a day or two. That will have a link to our group, and if you need to create a Slack account, you can do that as well. It's all free.

A couple things to note:

Requests don't work well from a mobile device like iPad, iPhone, android smart phone, etc.

The browser that has worked best is Google Chrome. I personally was having issues with Firefox. Another user couldn't get Safari on his iMac to work.
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

DisneyManInSeattle
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by DisneyManInSeattle » Sep Fri 02, 2016 7:10 pm

I have the same problem. My company doesn't let me install any other browsers on my laptop, so I'm stuck with IE 11 :( and when I click the "Request" word on the web page (http://www.subsonicradio.com/req/) it opens up but it is just blank.

I was able to use my wife's computer from home, but I'd like to be able to make request and listen while I'm at work.

spectrotiki
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by spectrotiki » Mar Mon 13, 2017 2:56 pm

:wave: I've been having this same issue over the last week or so and it doesn't matter which stream.
I love it here and am so glad that I found it, I listen every day extensively, thank you for maintaining this site for us fans!

Mandi
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Post by Mandi » May Thu 11, 2017 3:54 am

HELLO

long time no see
i got an access from work now
so happy i can listen back to the streams,
so many new things there

my only issue is that i can't see any request lists, everything is stuck on loading , on the main page and request page

did you ever had the same?

i need to check if it's the same form home

Mandi

Post by Mandi » May Fri 19, 2017 7:11 am

i fond my answer by myself
IE9 at work too old, slip on chrome and it does work, i love the new look of the request page,