stream down? report it here.

Report Site and Station bugs here.

Moderator: Moderators

GoldenBear
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor

Re: stream down? report it here.

Post by GoldenBear » Nov Wed 13, 2013 9:36 am

Is there any way we can get a mod to acknowledge this thread? Seems like we've been without answers for quite a while with these streams

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Nov Wed 13, 2013 11:18 am

GoldenBear wrote:Is there any way we can get a mod to acknowledge this thread? Seems like we've been without answers for quite a while with these streams
They did answer...although it might have been in a different thread....In any case, they are working on the problem. We have to be patient as it is all on a volunteer basis.

GoldenBear

Post by GoldenBear » Nov Wed 13, 2013 2:31 pm

Amy wrote:
GoldenBear wrote:Is there any way we can get a mod to acknowledge this thread? Seems like we've been without answers for quite a while with these streams
They did answer...although it might have been in a different thread....In any case, they are working on the problem. We have to be patient as it is all on a volunteer basis.
I didn't mean to sound impatient, just wondering if the issue was even getting to those who were needing to see it. This is the only thread marked "Stream down, report it here", so I didn't know that the answer would be in another thread somewhere.

Out of curiosity, where was this answered?

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Nov Wed 13, 2013 8:42 pm

GoldenBear wrote:
Amy wrote:
I didn't mean to sound impatient, just wondering if the issue was even getting to those who were needing to see it. This is the only thread marked "Stream down, report it here", so I didn't know that the answer would be in another thread somewhere.

Out of curiosity, where was this answered?
I can't find it at the moment...you can always pop into Chat and ask them directly. There is almost always a mod hanging around there :D

wxwiz
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer

Post by wxwiz » Nov Wed 20, 2013 8:06 am

Any update/news on most of the streams being down; Scheduled, Background, etc..? Thanks. Appreciate all you do.

spinizzotto
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur

Post by spinizzotto » Nov Thu 21, 2013 4:31 pm

I don't even see the stream on the list anymore. I'm hoping they removed it until they get it working and not all together forever...
There's something about the Soarin music i love and i can't deal with only hearing it every so many days on the request site. Even then I might miss it. I was lucky to hear it this morning!

Thanks for your streams and keep it up!

Sam

MaleficentRocks
Main Street Horse Car Coachman

Post by MaleficentRocks » Nov Wed 27, 2013 6:36 pm

spinizzotto wrote:I don't even see the stream on the list anymore. I'm hoping they removed it until they get it working and not all together forever...
There's something about the Soarin music i love and i can't deal with only hearing it every so many days on the request site. Even then I might miss it. I was lucky to hear it this morning!

Thanks for your streams and keep it up!

Sam

Hubby and I would listen to it at night going to sleep.... it's not the same without it playing!

bkyrdmoviemom
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer

Post by bkyrdmoviemom » Jan Mon 06, 2014 11:46 am

Anyone else hearing Soarin at mach speed? It's sounding very "chimpmunky"... !?!?!

junebug1233
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by junebug1233 » Jan Fri 17, 2014 9:06 am

I have noticed that most of the streams are back up and there is a new WEDWay stream (nice!) I am still wondering if there is any possibility Yesterland will be returned? This was my favorite stream of all time and I really miss it.

Goofyfan
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Post by Goofyfan » Jan Sun 19, 2014 9:26 am

junebug1233 wrote:I have noticed that most of the streams are back up and there is a new WEDWay stream (nice!) I am still wondering if there is any possibility Yesterland will be returned? This was my favorite stream of all time and I really miss it.

I agree with you on the WEDWAY....Love it. :D :goofy:

Gnease42
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by Gnease42 » Feb Tue 04, 2014 10:42 pm

Both requests seem to be down after the serengheti serena song that just played....

cousininmiami
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Post by cousininmiami » Feb Fri 14, 2014 11:07 am

I can't get WEDWay to work at all on my computer or phone... this has been several days. I thought it was temporary but still doesn't work this morning.
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

TheMatt

Post by TheMatt » Feb Sat 15, 2014 10:41 pm

The WEDway stream is not working on the iPhone at the moment.
TheMatt
Someday I'll get my "Peoplemover Full Music Loop" stream...and all will be well with the world!

tigger29
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by tigger29 » Feb Mon 17, 2014 1:55 pm

Booo!!!! Living Seas is down!!!!! Please bring it back!!!!! Plus it never plays on iTunes. I always have to use either the iPhone or Windows Media Player. Please fix that. :) It's awesome!

TheMatt

Post by TheMatt » Feb Fri 21, 2014 1:31 pm

TheMatt wrote:The WEDway stream is not working on the iPhone at the moment.
Now should be "The WEDway stream is non-existent at the moment."
TheMatt
Someday I'll get my "Peoplemover Full Music Loop" stream...and all will be well with the world!