Background Music...WDW

Talk about tracks you have uploaded to the server

Moderator: Moderators

jeebz68
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer

Background Music...WDW

Post by jeebz68 » Aug Tue 24, 2010 1:51 pm

I'm a HUGE fan of the WDW BGM, and was wondering if someone had a way to either obtain or tell me where I could hear/ enjoy the BGM from Fantasyland. That was my old land and I get a little homesick since I'm not over at the park anymore. If someone could help me, it would come with great thanks!
"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." Walt Disney

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Background Music...WDW

Post by Len90 » Aug Tue 24, 2010 11:08 pm

This is going to be a tough one to come across. I don't have anything. The most I could find is some listings to the BGM for some of the attractions in Fantasyland. It might help you a little, but not much.

http://disneymusicloops.com/wdw/wdwmk-fl.html
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

masterj345
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer

Post by masterj345 » Jan Tue 18, 2011 2:10 am

that wdwloops site is prett ycool- wish it had actual mp3s tho :D

jeebz68

Post by jeebz68 » Aug Wed 17, 2011 12:22 am

masterj345 wrote:that wdwloops site is prett ycool- wish it had actual mp3s tho :D
your not kidding... i wish it did too. its hard to find a lot of these tracks to enjoy... just want to bring back memories
"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." Walt Disney

Torylovesdisney
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Post by Torylovesdisney » Oct Wed 05, 2011 9:48 am

OK this is funny... I just spent 15 minutes trying to figure out which attraction in Fantasyland was nicknamed "BGM". I thought it was an abbreviation like SM or BTR. It wasn't until I gave up and googled "Disney BGM" that I realized it meant background music. I feel like a dork -- haha.

-- tory
[color=red][b]Only [i]Disney People[/i] understand [i]Disney People[/i]![/b][/color]