uploads for dummies

Talk about tracks you have uploaded to the server

Moderator: Moderators

marcdijon
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

uploads for dummies

Post by marcdijon » Nov Sun 26, 2006 3:40 am

is there any easier way to upload files than using the ftp program thing ?
i don't know anything about ftp and programming....but i have a lot of songs from Disney Paris that are not in the playlist...
thanks

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Nov Sun 26, 2006 5:17 am

the FTP is really the only way to upload to us. However, you can try one of 2 other options - first, if there are only a few files, you can upload them to a site like You Send It or Rapid Share and send the link to me (as I organize all files) in a private message (PM). other than that, if there are a lot of songs, and you have a CD and/or DVD burner, you can burn them on a disc and send it to me. I'll rip them off the CD for addition to the queue awaiting upload to the server.

outside of that, it's really not difficult to use the FTP program. Subsonic has given all the information needed in his post within this forum ("Upload tracks to the FTP").
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Nov Mon 27, 2006 11:24 am

Once you connect with an FTP program it's just like using two explorer windows. :)
Join our chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/zw5by3z