SM Soundtrack

Talk about tracks you have uploaded to the server

Moderator: Moderators

Esmeralda
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by Esmeralda » Dec Sun 03, 2006 7:52 pm

sub, am I losing my mind or did you let this track loose so people can request it more often? I've heard it three times in the past two days (not that I'm complaining mind you!). Just curious.
Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

G2-4T
Columbia Sailing Ship Admiral
Columbia Sailing Ship Admiral

Post by G2-4T » Dec Mon 04, 2006 12:08 pm

I gotta say, that is one excellent track! I don't mind seeing that one on a more freq. rotation :D
Please Stand Clear of the Doors
Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas

[url=http://peopleforthepeoplemover.org][img]http://www.tc.umn.edu/~rrclubum/peoplemover.gif[/img][/url]

See it today! [url=http://backsideofwater.blogspot.com/]The Backside of Water[/url]

disneylanddude05
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard

Post by disneylanddude05 » Dec Mon 04, 2006 5:05 pm

Thank you "Just Believe" 8)

Cool Subsonic worked on the ride...Hope the track becomes available...Hey what's the cylce on requesting songs and when do they become available again? Like 24 hours after they're played?

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Dec Tue 05, 2006 12:14 pm

disneylanddude05 wrote:Mine too...what do you think about Rockn' Space Mountain Subsonic? 8)
You actually woked on the ride? Like refurbishment or when it was built?
I worked from 96 to 98 during the transition to the 1998 crappy Torrowland.
I haven't been on Rockin' yet. When do they start that?
Just Believe wrote:Once I can request it, or it'll be available I WILL request it!!! :D
Stop by the chat or IM me and I'll be happy to queue it up
Join our chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/zw5by3z

disneylanddude05

Post by disneylanddude05 » Dec Tue 05, 2006 5:14 pm

They start it January 3rd... it's advertised in the new Park maps. I WANT TO GO SO BAD. I may be able to... :mickey:

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Dec Wed 06, 2006 11:42 am

Ohh, I'll be in WDW then. But when I get back, I'll be sure to go. Do you know what time of day they switch to Rockit?

disneylanddude05

Post by disneylanddude05 » Dec Thu 07, 2006 4:57 pm

It's going to be an all day thing for those four months. No Space Mountain V. 2005 during Jan-April

DISNEYman
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Post by DISNEYman » Jan Mon 01, 2007 9:59 pm

I was meaning to come post this earlier, but Disneyland has announced what rock band will be providing music for the Rockin' versions of Space Mountain and California Screamin' -- the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

For Space Mountain, they will use the song "Higher Ground" and for Screamin' they will use "Around the World." The former song is one of my favorites, and I always though of making a roller coaster video set to "Around the World," another favorite of mine.

However, for those who don't feel the Red Hot Chili Peppers are not fit for a Disney park, or just don't like the band in general, they are only running this for a limited time. It will run from January 3rd to April 26th. Also, the songs will not only be remixed to fit the turns on both rides, but I'm assuming they will clean up "Around the World" a little, given the use of expletives.

Nonetheless, we will be without the genius of Michael Giacchino or Gary Hoey on the respective rides, which I felt were good fits. I will have an open mind when I ride this though, but maybe they will end up being Subsonic additions!

LINK: Here is the official press release from Disneyland
Rockin' Press Release

slotofkit
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by slotofkit » Jan Tue 02, 2007 3:47 pm

I've got Higher Ground ready to upload, but the question is does this warrant uploading? I haven't been on the ride to know if they adjusted the song at all.
--------------------------------------------
"It's a tribute to all nations but mostly America"
-Sam the Eagle
Muppet Vision 3D

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Jan Tue 02, 2007 4:13 pm

remember one thing, please. Sub doesn't want popular music played on his station (stuff played on the regular radio). unless they change the music around to a style like on RnR, I don't think it'll be played.

you're more than welcome to upload, but Sub has the final say.
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

DISNEYman
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Post by DISNEYman » Jan Tue 02, 2007 10:44 pm

Just for clarification, the songs will be remixed to be park-friendly and also synchronized to the track. Once we get a chance to ride it, we will know if it is styled like on Rock 'N' Roller Coaster. January 6th or 7th meet anyone?

disneylanddude05

Post by disneylanddude05 » Jan Wed 03, 2007 6:22 pm

HAHA I went on it TODAY!!!!!!! I was one of the first 30 people on it and also have the remixed version of the soundtrack...Got to put in on my computer and then I'm going to upload it to SUB. I'm sure you'll all want to hear it.

BTW IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Jan Mon 15, 2007 11:58 am

disneylanddude will be sending the track to me. But, like Eagle said, it might not make it in. I'm a little disappointed. I thought Rockit Mountain was going to have it's own unique track.

DISNEYman
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Post by DISNEYman » Jan Mon 15, 2007 3:50 pm

Honestly, if Disney didn't want to create their own unique track, they should have reinstated Dick Dale's awesome pre-refurb track. That was an awesome track, and as much as I love Higher Ground, the Red Hot Chili Peppers shouldn't really be synonymous with anything Disney.

disneylanddude05

Post by disneylanddude05 » Jan Mon 22, 2007 9:06 pm

I don't know... I thought RHCP was a good choice, WAY BETTER THAN HOOBASTANK. I still have a video of the Grad Nite version and it stunk compared to RCHP. Although they didn't bring in any new effects, the ride now is still awesome in my opinion. And I've heard rumors that it will be a yearly overlay like HMH, otherwise what else are they going to do with all those effects and equipment?

BTW I've acquired a better quality soundtrack of RSM Sub. Let me know if you want it.

But DISNEYman I agree they should re-instate the Dick Dale track sometime. :mickey: