Anime

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

Lion Sleeps Tonight
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » May Tue 03, 2005 2:24 am

Mike Pinocchio wrote:
Lion Sleeps Tonight wrote:Oh. A Hollywood version of Sailormoon??! I hope to god they never do it. Yes there is a live action Sailormoon tv series. It lasted for 50 something episodes? No Outers though.

Hey! I liked Power Rangers! Well the first season anyways.
I haven't watched Power Rangers since the first season or so, so I can't comment on its current quality. Looks like it sucks though.
I think the only thing that has really changed is the use of CG effects. Oh and remember Tommy? He's on Power Rangers: Dino Thunder.
"A pirate in irons be full o' guile.
And the blackest 'art wears the broadest smile."

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

AlexLoup
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by AlexLoup » May Tue 03, 2005 2:28 am

Oh dear God, are they lame... wait which episode was that.
I've gone full circle on my avatars.

Mike Pinocchio

Post by Mike Pinocchio » May Tue 03, 2005 2:30 am

Lion Sleeps Tonight wrote:I think the only thing that has really changed is the use of CG effects. Oh and remember Tommy? He's on Power Rangers: Dino Thunder.
Wasn't he the green/white ranger? Or was he the red one? I get them mixed up. Either way, I'm sure they were both sleeping with the pink one.

Lion Sleeps Tonight

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » May Tue 03, 2005 2:31 am

Mike Pinocchio wrote:
Lion Sleeps Tonight wrote:I think the only thing that has really changed is the use of CG effects. Oh and remember Tommy? He's on Power Rangers: Dino Thunder.
Wasn't he the green/white ranger? Or was he the red one? I get them mixed up. Either way, I'm sure they were both sleeping with the pink one.

N..no!! My ears are burning. J/K. Tommy was the green one. I never really liked him.

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

AlexLoup

Post by AlexLoup » May Tue 03, 2005 2:32 am

he was the green/ white ranger. But accroding to a episode of I think Dino whatever (the one that had all the red rangers in it) he was a red ranger and a science teacher. According to the episode he was the original red ranger. LIES!!

Lion Sleeps Tonight

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » May Tue 03, 2005 2:35 am

AlexLoup wrote:he was the green/ white ranger. But accroding to a episode of I think Dino whatever (the one that had all the red rangers in it) he was a red ranger and a science teacher. According to the episode he was the original red ranger. LIES!!
What?? Jason was the original one! I know that cuz he was my favorite. They like to have episodes where past rangers meet new rangers. ZZzzZZ.

Goldar was teh kewl.

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

Mike Pinocchio

Post by Mike Pinocchio » May Tue 03, 2005 2:36 am

AlexLoup wrote:he was the green/ white ranger. But accroding to a episode of I think Dino whatever (the one that had all the red rangers in it) he was a red ranger and a science teacher. According to the episode he was the original red ranger. LIES!!
Hmm...well, I do remember something about the red ranger getting the green ranger's powers after they went "poof!" And also something where Tommy was a red ranger that I saw while channel surfing. Wow, these people sure do love to swap their colours, eh?

AlexLoup

Post by AlexLoup » May Tue 03, 2005 2:39 am

And what is sad is the fact that the ones who are in their twenties (seems like the three of us) really remember the Original Rangers.

Mike Pinocchio

Post by Mike Pinocchio » May Tue 03, 2005 2:41 am

My favourite was the blue one because he was a nerd too, and I liked triceratops. I also remember the Captain Planet theme song. :oops:

AlexLoup

Post by AlexLoup » May Tue 03, 2005 2:44 am

Blue Ranger=Billy I loved that guy, he wasn't a Jock.

I remeber The Gummi Bears, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers and Darkwing Duck. And Mighty Max the series, plus James Band JR.

Mike Pinocchio

Post by Mike Pinocchio » May Tue 03, 2005 2:49 am

AlexLoup wrote:Blue Ranger=Billy I loved that guy, he wasn't a Jock.

I remeber The Gummi Bears, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers and Darkwing Duck. And Mighty Max the series, plus James Band JR.
Excuse me, but I believe the actual name is "Ch-Ch-Ch-Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers". Ah, good old Disney Afternoon. Never watched Might Max or James Bond Jr, although my little cousin is apparently obsessed with the latter. If we're talking great cartoons from our youth though, then the conversation begins and ends with Gargoyles. Maybe my favourite cartoon ever. With the possible exception of TMNT. Possible.

AlexLoup

Post by AlexLoup » May Tue 03, 2005 2:52 am

Gargoyles... oh I remember that, pure entertainment. It got a bit ridiculus when they did the Golaith Chronicles.

Lion Sleeps Tonight

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » May Tue 03, 2005 2:52 am

Mike Pinocchio wrote:
AlexLoup wrote:Blue Ranger=Billy I loved that guy, he wasn't a Jock.

Excuse me, but I believe the actual name is "Ch-Ch-Ch-Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers". Ah, good old Disney Afternoon. Never watched Might Max or James Bond Jr, although my little cousin is apparently obsessed with the latter. If we're talking great cartoons from our youth though, then the conversation begins and ends with Gargoyles. Maybe my favourite cartoon ever. With the possible exception of TMNT. Possible.
Wow, I remember all of those shows. I loved Gargoyles when it came out. I would hurry home just to watch it. Gargoyles would have made a good anime.

Captain Planet; he's our hero! Gonna take pollution down to zero!

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

AlexLoup

Post by AlexLoup » May Tue 03, 2005 2:55 am

Never did see Cap. Planet until I was much older when it was on Cartoon Network.

Lion Sleeps Tonight

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » May Tue 03, 2005 2:56 am

AlexLoup wrote:Never did see Cap. Planet until I was much older when it was on Cartoon Network.
It was cheese to the max. One guy had the power of heart.

Oh, and "Welcome Home."