Still Alive

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

Akyriel
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Still Alive

Post by Akyriel » Jul Wed 07, 2010 5:36 pm

Sorry guys, I've been MIA lately because my 'rents are in the process of moving to Orlando. I've been helping them pack, plan, and all the stuff that a dutiful son has to do :) I'll be back on with a late but complete report of my DL trip (I absolutely love WOC and my favorite part is the snippet with the Sprite of Spring from Fantasia 2000). Imma be driving the Penske truck all the way out there beginning on the 19th wOOt!!! and will work in some WDW time too :) oooohhhh DL and WDW in one year :D !!! Should be arriving in Orlando Thursday or Friday methinks...

* Jacca - I've got your WOC stuff still... will add to it with WDW stuff when I help my parents move, but it's still on the way.
* Amy - Imma beat you in hangman when I get back :p

Stay tuned... maybe I'll be moving to Orlando and then you guys won't have to get hotel for your visits hahahaha

Richard
Last edited by Akyriel on Jul Fri 09, 2010 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Not Dead Yet

Post by Amy » Jul Wed 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Akyriel wrote:Sorry guys, I've been MIA lately because my 'rents are in the process of moving to Orlando. I've been helping them pack, plan, and all the stuff that a dutiful son has to do :) I'll be back on with a late but complete report of my DL trip (I absolutely love WOC and my favorite part is the snippet with the Sprite of Spring from Fantasia 2000). Imma be driving the Penske truck all the way out there beginning on the 19th wOOt!!! and will work in some WDW time too :) oooohhhh DL and WDW in one year :D !!! Should be arriving in Orlando Thursday or Friday methinks...

* Jacca - I've got your WOC stuff still... will add to it with WDW stuff when I help my parents move, but it's still on the way.

Stay tuned... maybe I'll be moving to Orlando and then you guys won't have to get hotel for your visits hahahaha

Richard
I would like to book the first available date for the free Orlando accommodations please :goofy_bounce:
But seriously...Have a safe trip! Remember...just because it says "Penske" on the side, that big ole moving truck is not actually a race car ;)
Last edited by Amy on Jul Wed 07, 2010 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Not Dead Yet

Post by Jacca5660 » Jul Wed 07, 2010 5:42 pm

So glad to hear you are doing well!!!
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Still Alive

Post by Len90 » Jul Tue 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Glad to hear you are well and still around. Be safe with the Penske truck and if you happen to go the wrong way on 95 and end up in NJ, just let me know!
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Jul Tue 13, 2010 9:47 pm

COOL!! Len is back!!
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Jul Tue 13, 2010 9:48 pm

Good to hear from you!!! :D Have a safe trip!

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Tue 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Akyriel wrote:Sorry guys, I've been MIA lately because my 'rents are in the process of moving to Orlando. I've been helping them pack, plan, and all the stuff that a dutiful son has to do :) I'll be back on with a late but complete report of my DL trip (I absolutely love WOC and my favorite part is the snippet with the Sprite of Spring from Fantasia 2000). Imma be driving the Penske truck all the way out there beginning on the 19th wOOt!!! and will work in some WDW time too :) oooohhhh DL and WDW in one year :D !!! Should be arriving in Orlando Thursday or Friday methinks...

Richard
Look forward to trip reports of visiting Disney on both coasts!

Richard: when you were at DLR, did they put out a CD yet of the World of Color?

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Jul Wed 21, 2010 6:06 pm

mindflipper wrote:

Richard
Look forward to trip reports of visiting Disney on both coasts!

Richard: when you were at DLR, did they put out a CD yet of the World of Color?
Since there hasn't been a response yet, I'll jump in. Not yet (unless they were in a shop we didn't go into)...we were looking for it too while we were there. I think Fantasmic's soundtrack came out a few months after the show premiered, so perhaps they will wait until the summer season is over before releasing the soundtrack. (Although you'd think they'd want to catch the summer crowds.)