Happy 4th of July!

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Happy 4th of July!

Post by Len90 » Jul Tue 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Hope everybody had a happy and safe 4th of July. We unfortunately spent the 4th flying back home from the world.

viking245: That is a neat picture. We got to see those this year on the 3rd and stood on the tomorrowland bridge. I really enjoy being able to see fireworks over Tomorrowland.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

viking245
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by viking245 » Jul Wed 14, 2010 1:56 pm

Thanks Len. We tried to get there on the 3rd, but couldn't make it. On the 4th, we were heading towards the bridge (per your suggestion) but got stopped about half way between Casey's Corner and the Walt and Mickey statue. I'll call it dumb luck because it was a spectacular location to watch the show from. :D

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Jul Wed 14, 2010 7:25 pm

viking245 wrote:Thanks Len. We tried to get there on the 3rd, but couldn't make it. On the 4th, we were heading towards the bridge (per your suggestion) but got stopped about half way between Casey's Corner and the Walt and Mickey statue. I'll call it dumb luck because it was a spectacular location to watch the show from. :D
That is actually the best spot to see it from. You are right in the center point of where all the fireworks are. You had an almost unobstructed view of all 360 degrees. We actually almost got closed out of the bridge, but somehow lucked out. Ended in almost the exact spot we were in last year.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"