Please help Give Kids the World!!!!

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Please help Give Kids the World!!!!

Post by Jacca5660 » Jun Tue 22, 2010 10:06 pm

Baloo asked me to post this...she has been voting daily on Facebook but they need more help!!!! :D

A great Not for Profit organization I support Give Kids the World is involved in the Pepsi Refresh Everything grant challenge and they need votes!

Give Kids The World Village (GKTW) is a 70-acre, non-profit resort in Central Florida that creates magical memories for children with life- threatening illnesses and their families. GKTW provides accommodations at its whimsical resort, donated attractions tickets, meals and more for a week-long, cost-free fantasy vacation. (I figured they said it better than I could).

Pepsi is giving away $250,000 to the top 2 vote getters on the Refresh Everything website. For Real!

Please take just a moment every day through the end of June to vote at http://www.refresheverything.com/givekidstheworld. You will need to create an account (or you can use your facebook account) but won't receive ANY email, spam, etc. by creating an account.

Please feel free to forward this email to others and encourage them to vote.
Thanks for your help!

So get out there and VOTE!!! :goofy_bounce:
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

gktw
Casting

Re: Please help Give Kids the World!!!!

Post by gktw » Oct Thu 25, 2012 1:02 pm

Thank you so much for all that you did/do for Give Kids The World!

IF you would like to help out more, we have a fundraiser called Ice Cream For Breakfast! We will send you a toolkit, and get you started on hosting your very own ice cream social. Here is some more information:

At Give Kids the World Village, ice cream is more than a delicious cold treat-it's a tradition that has brought smiles to the faces of children with life-threatening illnesses for more than 20 years. Help us share the spirit of the Village with the rest of the world by celebrating Ice Cream For Breakfast in your community!

Host an ice cream social for your family, friends, co-workers and neighbors. Serve ice cream and toppings in exchange for donations, and most of all, have fun! Sign-up to host a fundraiser at icecreamforbreakfast.org.

Give Kids The World Village is a 70-acre, non-profit resort in Central Florida that creates magical memories for children with life-threatening illnesses and their families.