WE DID IT!!!

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Re: WE DID IT!!!

Post by NaCler » Jun Fri 25, 2010 9:01 am

boilerbabe wrote:I still have both of my Roenick jersies, I still wear them too. :D
THAT may be the problem. My wife and I have a "jersey issue." Whenever we get the jersey of our favorite player, usually in football, that player either becomes injured, traded or isn't the same player afterward. The last example was the starting QB for the Jaguars. I had a Leftwich jersey, he was a bust. I got a Garrard jersey and he hasn't been the same since. It's a curse! I haven't purchased an Ovi jersey for this reason. haha...

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Re: WE DID IT!!!

Post by boilerbabe » Jun Sun 27, 2010 11:42 am

NaCler wrote:
boilerbabe wrote:I still have both of my Roenick jersies, I still wear them too. :D
THAT may be the problem. My wife and I have a "jersey issue." Whenever we get the jersey of our favorite player, usually in football, that player either becomes injured, traded or isn't the same player afterward. The last example was the starting QB for the Jaguars. I had a Leftwich jersey, he was a bust. I got a Garrard jersey and he hasn't been the same since. It's a curse! I haven't purchased an Ovi jersey for this reason. haha...

That's funny, but my jersies are not replicas and Roenick played for the Hawks long after I got them! :D If I were to get a new jersey, I would have to go with Hossa.