Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Re: 30th Anniversary of Pac-Man is Today

Post by boilerbabe » May Sun 23, 2010 11:53 am

Amy wrote:
boilerbabe wrote:I think the farthest I've ever gotten on Pac Man was level 4! It's not an easy game, but very addicting! I remember having it on our Intelevision!!! WOW, I'm dating myself there, aren't I?
Intelevision ~ sounds like something from the Carousel of Progress!! (And not the last scene either!) :lol:
:lol: Intelevision came out the same time Atari did. It was pretty awesome too! Thinking of how far computer graphics have come, is kinda scray!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » May Sun 23, 2010 1:05 pm

boilerbabe wrote: :lol: Intelevision came out the same time Atari did. It was pretty awesome too! Thinking of how far computer graphics have come, is kinda scray!
One of my older brothers had an Atari ~ that was some pretty advanced stuff back then! Of course he had to take it apart and reconfigure it to make it work better...future engineer! :roll:

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » May Thu 27, 2010 7:53 pm

boilerbabe wrote:I think the farthest I've ever gotten on Pac Man was level 4! It's not an easy game, but very addicting! I remember having it on our Intelevision!!! WOW, I'm dating myself there, aren't I?
OMG!!! BB, we had an Intellivision too! I wasn't allowed to have Atari, Nintendo, Sega...etc because we had a perfectly good Intellivision! :roll: (and I think my parents still have it and I also think it still works :shock:)

But I have to say, several years ago when I saw an Intellivision game for Playstation, I had to have it! er, um...for memory purposes...yeah...that's it... :wink:

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » May Fri 28, 2010 11:09 am

That is too funny Mmleota! We still have ours too, not sure if it still works though? Some of those games were awesome though. My fav. was Burger Time! :lol:

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » May Fri 28, 2010 1:24 pm

I loved Burger Time! Though I was never good with that pesky pepper :? that was always dad's game...I also liked Snafu (love the music) and the Horse Racing. But my fave was Astrosmash!!! Mom and I used to duke it out...and she usually won!