Proposal!

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Re: Proposal!

Post by MmeLeota » Jun Tue 01, 2010 3:56 pm

Josh Q wrote:Well we've had a honeymoon change. My parents are paying for us to have a week at an all inclusive resort in Mexico near Cancun
Wow! A week in Mexico at an all-inclusive resort all expenses paid??? I think the mouse would forgive you for that one! ;)

It gives you a chance to plan an Anniversary trip! :mickey:

Josh Q
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by Josh Q » Jun Tue 01, 2010 4:24 pm

MmeLeota wrote:
Josh Q wrote:Well we've had a honeymoon change. My parents are paying for us to have a week at an all inclusive resort in Mexico near Cancun
Wow! A week in Mexico at an all-inclusive resort all expenses paid??? I think the mouse would forgive you for that one! ;)

It gives you a chance to plan an Anniversary trip! :mickey:
All expenses except for tips air fare and the extras. But all food drinks and alcohol is paid for plus (we have many to choose from) but a tour of the ruins and a sunset cruise :-)

We were both talking about WDW for our 1 year :-)
Our Theme Park Podcast is back! http://www.themeparktalk.com

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Jun Tue 01, 2010 4:29 pm

That's a fabulous deal! :)

Yeah, I think a trip to WDW for your 1 year would be a great idea! We attempted to do something Disney related for every anniversary, but it ended up going by the wayside due to our schedules...oh well!

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Jun Tue 01, 2010 11:20 pm

hmmm I don't know if the mouse will ever forgive you :D With that said, an all expenses paid honeymoon is definitely a great deal.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jun Wed 02, 2010 9:12 am

Len90 wrote:hmmm I don't know if the mouse will ever forgive you :D With that said, an all expenses paid honeymoon is definitely a great deal.
Don't listen to Len90, Josh. The mouse is very forgiving...it knows it will get plenty of your money in years to come with trips to DLR, and will especially appreciate it when your famiy begins to grow in numbers... :wink: :mickey: