What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Post by boilerbabe » Oct Wed 05, 2011 9:53 pm

I believe our bat is back, I can hear him in the chimney! :roll:

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Oct Wed 05, 2011 11:05 pm

So I actually tuned into to Subsonic for the first time this morning while I was studying before my exam. It happened to be the exit music from Illuminations an Evening at EPCOT. It was definitely a saddening first track as I was able to see Illuminations around 5 times during our 13 days at the world.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Oct Wed 05, 2011 11:10 pm

Len90 wrote:So I actually tuned into to Subsonic for the first time this morning while I was studying before my exam. It happened to be the exit music from Illuminations an Evening at EPCOT. It was definitely a saddening first track as I was able to see Illuminations around 5 times during our 13 days at the world.
5 times in one trip?!? :shock: Doesn't it get a bit...repetitious...by then? :?

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Oct Wed 05, 2011 11:19 pm

mindflipper wrote:
Len90 wrote:So I actually tuned into to Subsonic for the first time this morning while I was studying before my exam. It happened to be the exit music from Illuminations an Evening at EPCOT. It was definitely a saddening first track as I was able to see Illuminations around 5 times during our 13 days at the world.
Once in the park for the whole show, twice from the overpass between Boardwalk and BC, 1 from spaceship earth, and once from my hotel room balcony at the YC. Saw wishes around 4 times in the park and once on the bus going to MK for EMH. It actually helps you out to see it a couple of times as you are prepared for taking pictures. Illuminations is one show though that I can never grow tired of. It is just the perfect way to end a Disney day.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Thu 06, 2011 6:42 am

boilerbabe wrote:I believe our bat is back, I can hear him in the chimney! :roll:
Well, at least you don't have bats in the attic ~ ba-dump-bump! Eww, hope he moves out during this nice warm weather!
Len90 wrote:
mindflipper wrote:
Once in the park for the whole show, twice from the overpass between Boardwalk and BC, 1 from spaceship earth, and once from my hotel room balcony at the YC. Saw wishes around 4 times in the park and once on the bus going to MK for EMH. It actually helps you out to see it a couple of times as you are prepared for taking pictures. Illuminations is one show though that I can never grow tired of. It is just the perfect way to end a Disney day.
Yeah, I'm not sure I could watch Illuminations that many times. Wishes I could watch every night though. I do agree that it is a great way to get more photos. And you can play around with more angles.

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Oct Thu 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain...
I love it when it rains!!! :D

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Oct Thu 06, 2011 3:30 pm

:) I'm not the only one. On my CP in 2009 I watched it at least twice a week the entire time.

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Oct Thu 06, 2011 4:44 pm

IASW Holiday on the Request Stream...it feels like winter today.... :shock:

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Oct Thu 06, 2011 6:55 pm

MmeLeota wrote:IASW Holiday on the Request Stream...it feels like winter today.... :shock:
Well come on over to my apartment, we've got snow amidst Halloween decor... we broke out the hot chocolate at lunch! :mrgreen: Or in my case, pumpkin spice chai tea direct from a certain pavilion... SO GOOD.

Right now I'm listening to all the girls screaming as they flail about in the snow... yeah, enjoy it now. You'll be thinking GET THIS %&*$^ING SNOW AWAY in about a month. :x

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Oct Fri 07, 2011 10:25 am

The annoying hummmmmmmm of our neighbor vacuuming his leaves. He's OCD, one leaf falls and he's out there! AUGH! :roll: We live in a very wooded area, this time of year gives B-dude anxiety!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Fri 07, 2011 10:30 am

boilerbabe wrote:The annoying hummmmmmmm of our neighbor vacuuming his leaves. He's OCD, one leaf falls and he's out there! AUGH! :roll: We live in a very wooded area, this time of year gives B-dude anxiety!
:lol: That would be annoying! I'm sure our neighbors are sighing quite a bit at me at the moment. I haven't done anything to the yard yet this fall between the deluge of the last few weeks and not having the time to commit to picking up leaves. They each have someone that does their lawns, the one neighbor pays someone and the other neighbor has someone from the church that volunteers to do hers so I don't feel too badly. They'll have to be patient with poor little me in the middle. It is on the list for the weekend. I'll avoid using the blower though so I don't disturb poor b-dude ;) :lol:

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Oct Fri 07, 2011 11:10 am

Amy wrote:
boilerbabe wrote:The annoying hummmmmmmm of our neighbor vacuuming his leaves. He's OCD, one leaf falls and he's out there! AUGH! :roll: We live in a very wooded area, this time of year gives B-dude anxiety!
:lol: That would be annoying! I'm sure our neighbors are sighing quite a bit at me at the moment. I haven't done anything to the yard yet this fall between the deluge of the last few weeks and not having the time to commit to picking up leaves. They each have someone that does their lawns, the one neighbor pays someone and the other neighbor has someone from the church that volunteers to do hers so I don't feel too badly. They'll have to be patient with poor little me in the middle. It is on the list for the weekend. I'll avoid using the blower though so I don't disturb poor b-dude ;) :lol:
Don't worry about B-dude, he makes alot of noise with the leaf vacuum we have! We invested in that last year. We used to blow our leaves into the empty forest next door, but that all changed when they plowed it down. Now we actually have to remove them, it sucks!!! Most people in our subdivision pay people to do leaf removal, but we can't afford that. We just happen to have a neighbor right next to us that has nothing better to do than manicure his lawn! :roll: To each his own, but he needs to have patience for those of us that work and can't do it the moment one leaf falls. Maybe he'll start to focus on the new neighbors that moved into the corner house, so far, they have not touched their lawn, I don't think this is going to go over well, since the last owners were always on top of it! :lol: It's always something!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Fri 07, 2011 12:37 pm

We used to have a lady down the road who took her little wastebasket out and picked up the leaves by hand :shock: The new people that moved in when they left aren't nearly as tidy, I'm sure it would kill her to see her beautiful lawn looking like it does now!

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Oct Fri 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Amy wrote:We used to have a lady down the road who took her little wastebasket out and picked up the leaves by hand :shock: The new people that moved in when they left aren't nearly as tidy, I'm sure it would kill her to see her beautiful lawn looking like it does now!
:lol: Sounds like your old neighbor would've gotten along really well with our neighbor!!! I'm sure he's going to flip when we leave next week, the lawn will be out of control by the time we come home.

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Oct Fri 07, 2011 9:43 pm

Soarin08 wrote:
MmeLeota wrote:IASW Holiday on the Request Stream...it feels like winter today.... :shock:
Well come on over to my apartment, we've got snow amidst Halloween decor...
Sounds like you should be listening to the Haunted Mansion Holiday instead of the IASW Holiday... :wink: :lol: :mickey: