What musical instruments do you play?

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Re: What musical instruments do you play?

Post by Mousekedude » Sep Thu 09, 2010 11:28 am

hockeygirl wrote:I got a A in rock music last quarter, does that count? I had to analyze music from the early rock years. That's as musical as I want to get these days.
Hey, great to see you back, Hockeygirl! We haven't heard from you in a while! Did you ever do a trip report? How'd the surgery go?

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Oct Sun 17, 2010 2:52 am

Piano. Have since I was 10. I'm a bit rusty after my keyboard broke a couple years ago, so I think I need to take advantage of the fact there are about 50 pianos here on campus for free use. :D

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Sun 17, 2010 6:57 am

Soarin08 wrote:Piano. Have since I was 10. I'm a bit rusty after my keyboard broke a couple years ago, so I think I need to take advantage of the fact there are about 50 pianos here on campus for free use. :D
That is quite a few! Remember that banging on the ivories can be a great stress reducer :D

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Oct Sun 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Amy wrote:
Soarin08 wrote:Piano. Have since I was 10. I'm a bit rusty after my keyboard broke a couple years ago, so I think I need to take advantage of the fact there are about 50 pianos here on campus for free use. :D
That is quite a few! Remember that banging on the ivories can be a great stress reducer :D
Trust me, I need all the stress relieving I can get. :D