Happy April (Festival of) FOOLS Day!

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Apr Fri 02, 2010 3:42 pm

boilerbabe wrote:So, I see you were always responsible for mayhem M-dude, this started long ago, not just here on Subsonic. :D
Drat...... they're on to me.... :shock:

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by Mousekedude » Apr Fri 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Amy wrote:
Mousekedude wrote:Then she sat down again....... and..... opened...... another...... drawer.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Aha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! You and your friend truly lived a charmed life when you were in school!
Yeah, but then we hit high school, became the low men on the totem pole and got beat up a lot our freshman year. *sigh* :(

But one time a group of Seniors were pelting us with snowballs and I hurled one back and nailed this guy right in his precious gems. He had more respect for me after that...... :twisted: :mrgreen:

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by Mousekedude » Apr Fri 02, 2010 3:48 pm

MmeLeota wrote:Boy did I get a hearty Firday laugh today!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: You guys are crazy!!!! All of you!!!!
Wait till you hear what we did to the school the night before our last day of Senior year........ :twisted:

I'll have to come back later for that. It's a long story.....

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Apr Sat 03, 2010 12:09 am

WOW it seems like everybody on here is a prankster. I am proud to say that I too took part in the pranking of my teachers.

During my middle school years, my town split into two middle schools. We live in part of the town that went to the new middle school. Every room had a white dry erase marker board. As a neat little prank I decided to steal all of my teachers' markers before class and see how they functioned without them. The day went perfectly to plan with my Enghlish, Social Studies, Spanish, and Science teachers falling perfectly. They were lost for the entire period and were unable to accomplish much work without the use of the board. Of course, I made sure to return the markers after class without being noticed :D

The last class of the day was going to be tough. I had a math teacher named Mrs. M. She had a ton of dry erase markers. I scouted this one out for about a week. I knew of her primary stash on the board ledge, secondary stash in a bin on the board and tertiary stash that sat in a bin by her little podium in front of the board. I moved swiftly and swiped all three stashes. I mush have had about 20+ markers from her alone. The whole class was in on this and began giggling as she moved from source to source looking for a marker to write with. After exhausting the three places, she just shrugged and proceeds to her desk and pulls out a fourth bin of markers. She had out thought me and prepared/planned ahead for a marker theif.

I know it's not as great as the other stories posted here, but that is my favorite April Fool's prank story that I have.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Apr Sat 03, 2010 12:15 am

Len90 wrote:WOW it seems like everybody on here is a prankster. I am proud to say that I too took part in the pranking of my teachers.

During my middle school years, my town split into two middle schools. We live in part of the town that went to the new middle school. Every room had a white dry erase marker board. As a neat little prank I decided to steal all of my teachers' markers before class and see how they functioned without them. The day went perfectly to plan with my Enghlish, Social Studies, Spanish, and Science teachers falling perfectly. They were lost for the entire period and were unable to accomplish much work without the use of the board. Of course, I made sure to return the markers after class without being noticed :D

The last class of the day was going to be tough. I had a math teacher named Mrs. M. She had a ton of dry erase markers. I scouted this one out for about a week. I knew of her primary stash on the board ledge, secondary stash in a bin on the board and tertiary stash that sat in a bin by her little podium in front of the board. I moved swiftly and swiped all three stashes. I mush have had about 20+ markers from her alone. The whole class was in on this and began giggling as she moved from source to source looking for a marker to write with. After exhausting the three places, she just shrugged and proceeds to her desk and pulls out a fourth bin of markers. She had out thought me and prepared/planned ahead for a marker theif.

I know it's not as great as the other stories posted here, but that is my favorite April Fool's prank story that I have.
COOL Len.....You went over the wire!!
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Apr Sat 03, 2010 7:02 am

I think that is a pretty good prank Len ~ the fact that you outsmarted all but one of your teachers is pretty impressive :D

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Apr Sun 04, 2010 12:02 am

Amy wrote:I think that is a pretty good prank Len ~ the fact that you outsmarted all but one of your teachers is pretty impressive :D
Very true. I look back and think that I did pretty good for an 8th grader.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Apr Sun 04, 2010 11:31 am

I didn't prank teachers - but other students was fair game. I had once found a lost list of the student body which had stuff like their homeroom locations, blah blah blah. However, it did have their birthday. Back then, I could memorize large quantities of numbers, so I would remember everyone's birthday in my class. I had told them there is a mathematical formula for calculating their birthday. All they need to do is answer some questions, and their answers would be the numbers for calculating the birthday. I would ask useless questions ("How many siblings?", "Number of cars parked at your house at night?", "Number of pair of shoes you own?"), type away into my calculator feverishly, and then announce their birthday as my results. I never asked the same questions twice, which left everyone puzzled as to how I did it. I had three brainboxes on the brain brawl team going nuts trying to figure out my secret formula. Luckily for me, they seemed to never employ Occam's Razor to the problem or they would realized the simplest answer had to be the solution: it was just a clever prank. :wink:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Apr Sun 04, 2010 11:34 am

mindflipper wrote:I didn't prank teachers - but other students was fair game. I had once found a lost list of the student body which had stuff like their homeroom locations, blah blah blah. However, it did have their birthday. Back then, I could memorize large quantities of numbers, so I would remember everyone's birthday in my class. I had told them there is a mathematical formula for calculating their birthday. All they need to do is answer some questions, and their answers would be the numbers for calculating the birthday. I would ask useless questions ("How many siblings?", "Number of cars parked at your house at night?", "Number of pair of shoes you own?"), type away into my calculator feverishly, and then announce their birthday as my results. I never asked the same questions twice, which left everyone puzzled as to how I did it. I had three brainboxes on the brain brawl team going nuts trying to figure out my secret formula. Luckily for me, they seemed to never employ Occam's Razor to the problem or they would realized the simplest answer had to be the solution: it was just a clever prank. :wink:
Excellent prank mind! :D

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Apr Sun 04, 2010 11:38 am

mindflipper wrote:I didn't prank teachers - but other students was fair game. I had once found a lost list of the student body which had stuff like their homeroom locations, blah blah blah. However, it did have their birthday. Back then, I could memorize large quantities of numbers, so I would remember everyone's birthday in my class. I had told them there is a mathematical formula for calculating their birthday. All they need to do is answer some questions, and their answers would be the numbers for calculating the birthday. I would ask useless questions ("How many siblings?", "Number of cars parked at your house at night?", "Number of pair of shoes you own?"), type away into my calculator feverishly, and then announce their birthday as my results. I never asked the same questions twice, which left everyone puzzled as to how I did it. I had three brainboxes on the brain brawl team going nuts trying to figure out my secret formula. Luckily for me, they seemed to never employ Occam's Razor to the problem or they would realized the simplest answer had to be the solution: it was just a clever prank. :wink:
That's got to be one of the most clever pranks I've ever heard!!
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

MetalRage
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by MetalRage » Apr Thu 08, 2010 6:38 pm

Mousekedude wrote:My favorite prank was in 8th grade. I and my friend Paul were notorious for practical jokes, and we loved to play them on our favorite teacher, Miss Nold (because every guy in the class was madly in love with her, of course...). I had the ability to mimic the sound of the old P.A. system in the school by cupping my hands over my mouth and speaking a certain way, and if I sat in the back of the room where the P.A. box was, you literally could not tell the difference from the front of the room. So one day Paul and I schemed up a plan: about five minutes into class (the first class after the lunch break), I was sitting in the back, and did my perfect P.A. impression: "Miss Nold..."
"Yes?" she called out, thinking it was the office calling.
I said, "please come to the office and get the ice cream bars for your class"
And Paul then started cheering: "all right! We won! We won!"
So Miss Nold was like, "what?!" And then I said (in my real voice), "there was a contest in the lunch room, and the quietest class would win ice cream bars. We won!"
So Miss Nold says, "ok, I guess I'll go get them." And she left to go down to the office. As soon as she was gone, Paul and I rounded everyone up and took the whole class to hide in the gym. When Miss Nold got to the office, they looked at her like she was crazy. She knew she had been punked! The principal happened to be standing there, so he went with her back to the class, and it was completely empty, of course. They looked all over the school for us, and finally found us all in the gym, sitting quiet as church mice on the bleachers, all in nice neat rows like a group of soldiers sitting at attention. The principal started laughing. He thought the whole thing was so funny that.....

....... here it comes.....

...... wait for it.........

.......WAIT FOR IT..........

........he went to the store and BOUGHT US ALL ICE CREAM BARS!!!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LOL! That really is funny!
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage." - Walt Disney :mickey3:

[url=http://www.userbars.com][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9147/userbar721338ez4.gif[/img][/url]

"We wants the redhead!"