"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by NaCler » Mar Wed 10, 2010 4:52 pm

Didn't you see my post about the NATS??? Come on man, you're killing me with this thread. :D

kcarts
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by kcarts » Mar Wed 10, 2010 5:00 pm

NaCler wrote:Didn't you see my post about the NATS??? Come on man, you're killing me with this thread. :D
The Nats are aptly named. They might buzz around and hassle you for an inning or two but one simple swat and they're gone...:lol:

I'm here all week! Don't forget to tip your server!

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Mar Wed 10, 2010 5:01 pm

Nats aren't they those little annoying bugs that can't get the tarp on the field when it's raining? HA!! I KILL ME!!!Image(I don't have an Alf!)

Did you read my reply on the other post?

NaCler

Post by NaCler » Mar Wed 10, 2010 6:14 pm

I knew this thread was bad news... Where's my hockey thread??? Maybe I should start that one... It gets worse though. I'm also a Jax Jaguars fan... *insert cruel comment here*

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Mar Wed 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Hey they my get TEBOW!! From all reports the Nats are a much changed team this year. Even though the National League East is the tough division in baseball, I think the Nats are going to be a force to be reckoned with.

I just don't think anybody in the division is going to be able to match the pitching of the Braves and lets face it, the American league might a well be the MINOR league. I mean between the Yankees and the Boston being what some are calling the class of the league, they'd lose to the SEC teams!

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Mar Wed 10, 2010 8:15 pm

Jacca5660 wrote:Hey they my get TEBOW!! From all reports the Nats are a much changed team this year. Even though the National League East is the tough division in baseball, I think the Nats are going to be a force to be reckoned with.

I just don't think anybody in the division is going to be able to match the pitching of the Braves and lets face it, the American league might a well be the MINOR league. I mean between the Yankees and the Boston being what some are calling the class of the league, they'd lose to the SEC teams!
I am a Mets fan and I honestly do not see much going on for either the Mets or the Braves being the major contender in the NL. I think it will be another year of the Phillies, especially for the NL East. Also, I think the AL is not a minor league. They have a lot of teams that I see with potential. You always have NY and Boston along with a couple of others this year.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Mar Wed 10, 2010 8:35 pm

Len90 wrote:
Jacca5660 wrote:Hey they my get TEBOW!! From all reports the Nats are a much changed team this year. Even though the National League East is the tough division in baseball, I think the Nats are going to be a force to be reckoned with.

I am a Mets fan and I honestly do not see much going on for either the Mets or the Braves being the major contender in the NL. I think it will be another year of the Phillies, especially for the NL East. Also, I think the AL is not a minor league. They have a lot of teams that I see with potential. You always have NY and Boston along with a couple of others this year.
Get your head out of the books! I realize that the Mets have no pitching at all, their fielding is very questionable, and well don't even get me start on how they can't hit! Apparently the Mets can't spend money like the other NY team. Well they can spend, they just can't seem to get the quality!

The Braves on the other hand could have the best pitching staff since Maddux, Smoltz, and Glavin! This is Bobby last year as the Braves coach and there will be a new Pennant at Turner field!

GO BRAVES!!!!!!!!!!!

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Mar Wed 10, 2010 11:33 pm

Jacca5660 wrote: Get your head out of the books! I realize that the Mets have no pitching at all, their fielding is very questionable, and well don't even get me start on how they can't hit! Apparently the Mets can't spend money like the other NY team. Well they can spend, they just can't seem to get the quality!

The Braves on the other hand could have the best pitching staff since Maddux, Smoltz, and Glavin! This is Bobby last year as the Braves coach and there will be a new Pennant at Turner field!

GO BRAVES!!!!!!!!!!!
Mets lack a bit in pitching, but their hitting and fielding should be okay this year. I don't think the Braves have as good of a pitching staff that you are making it out to be. Looks like your closer is going to be Billy Wagner... We all know how great he was in NY :D Remember, in order to get any pennant in Turner Field, you will have to beat out the Phillies. They really scare me this year. Pretty solid pitching, solid hitting, and decent fielding.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Arete
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Post by Arete » Mar Wed 10, 2010 11:59 pm

You are all national league people, I see. I'm an Indians fan myself and an American League gal. Every year the pundits pick the Indians to win the central, then they immediately flame out. Sigh...

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Mar Sat 13, 2010 12:52 am

Arete wrote:You are all national league people, I see. I'm an Indians fan myself and an American League gal. Every year the pundits pick the Indians to win the central, then they immediately flame out. Sigh...
I too am an AL gal....but I'll watch it all! I love the game! (I have a friend who is also an Indians fan)

GO ANGELS!!!!!!!

BTW, hey Jacca, if you're gonna start a BASEBALL smack talk thread, how about getting the spelling right? :lol:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Sat 13, 2010 1:23 am

MmeLeota wrote: BTW, hey Jacca, if you're gonna start a BASEBALL smack talk thread, how about getting the spelling right? :lol:
Good one MmeLeota :lol:

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Mar Sat 13, 2010 1:59 am

OOPS!! BITE ME!!!

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Mar Sat 13, 2010 3:04 am

CHOMP!!!! :twisted: :wink:

kcarts

Post by kcarts » Mar Sat 13, 2010 2:40 pm

Jacca5660 wrote:

GO BRAVES!!!!!!!!!!!

"E" on the end of Glavine. Are you suggesting that Jair Jurrgens, Derek Lowe, Tommy Hanson, Time Hudson and Kenshin Kawakami are better than Josh Beckett, John Lackey, Jon Lester Clay Buchholz and Tim Wakefield? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep drinking that Atlanta kool-aid.