Are you a DOCTOR WHO fan?

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » May Sun 09, 2010 1:01 am

I did! I love to lurk on the Doctor Who Wiki site and they gave me that tidbit. She was a bit tolerable there but on Torchwood, I cannot stand her.

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Are you a DOCTOR WHO fan?

Post by mindflipper » May Sat 22, 2010 1:41 pm

elizabethswann: In your Torchwood viewing, there's something I forgot to mention: are you aware of the "missing" Torchwood episodes between Series 2 and 3? During the long break in-between, the BBC did four Torchwood episodes as audio dramatisations for BBC Radio 4. The episodes were, in order: Lost Souls, Asylum, The Golden Age, and The Dead Line. The first one was about the super collider in Europe and aired the same day CERN fired it up. Check out the net, they should be somewhere to download.

Tonight, for those watching BBC America, Doctor Who Series 5 episode is "Vampires in Venice". The Doctor takes Amy and her fiancee Rory to Renaissance Venice, but of course danger awaits. Sinister vampires are creating a vampire sisterhood, but the Doctor soon discovers there's something fishy about these vampires...

And for our UK members, your episodes tonight is the "Hungry Earth". Mankind is drilling deep into the Earth with some odd consequences - is something drilling the other way?!? People are getting sucked down into the Earth and the Doctor confronts an old adversary as the Silurians are back!