Get Well Soon, Mouseoholic!

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Mar Thu 18, 2010 1:25 pm

I like the mayhemometer!!!!

Glad to hear we'll be getting a boost on the mayhemometer soon! There's only so much mischief the remaining Mayhem Marauders can generate on our own, you know. ;)

Plus, it's more fun generating mischief in groups! :twisted:

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Mar Fri 19, 2010 12:32 am

Mousekedude wrote:
mindflipper wrote:My mayhemometer shows a lower reading without you, Mousekedude. We need you back to increase the mayhem around here!
"Mayhemometer." I like it..... I like it.....

Put fresh batteries in that puppy, bro, 'cuz the mayhem is fixin' to get ramped up soon! I'm in the process of getting my life better organized, and should be able to contribute quite a bit more to the madness in short order.

(flexes hands, cracks knuckles.... :twisted: )
Remember, if there is any group of people that are well organized, it is college students. My life lacks any organization, hence the reason why I am on here during the craziest hours. Glad to hear you will be back and hopefully running at full capacity. It's been a bit quiet on here lately ;)
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Mar Fri 19, 2010 9:39 am

Thanks, Len! It won't be like it used to be at first; I'm still pressed for time most days. But I hope to gradually pick up speed in the next few weeks.
One thing I haven't mentioned is that I have a family member staying with me from out-of-state on an extended visit that has turned out to be much longer than any of us expected (long story). So what little free time I did have is now split up even further in looking after him. I expect him to be leaving within the next few weeks, though, so that's one factor in my expectation to be back on here in full swing soon.

Keep the mayhem rolling, y'all! :mrgreen:

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Mar Fri 19, 2010 10:08 am

Family, eh? That tends to be the "unfun mayhem" - you have our sympathies!

Mouseoholic
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by Mouseoholic » Mar Mon 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Hi everyone! Just thought I would drop a line. As always Mousekedude and I have been very busy. My Grandmother had a freak accident at a restaurant and broke her hip. I took off from work to help the family and her before/during her surgery. Today she was finally moved to a rehab facility. She is 77 and prior to this was very active and independent. This was a major blow to her.

But she will get through this. She is making daily progress.

As far as my health, I have been better lately. I did have the blood allergy test and it came back negative. I am not allergic to anything. However, I get worse when I have diary and alcohol. My two favorites =). The good news is I am taking vitamins and watching what I eat and things have improved. Well, I want to make so posts tonight so see you guys around on the board! :lol:

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Mar Mon 29, 2010 9:37 pm

So good to hear from you Mouseoholic! I'm so very sorry about your grandmother. Hugs, prayers and pixie dust headed your way!

I'm glad that you are improving with your health. We miss you around here!

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Mar Tue 30, 2010 12:47 am

Glad to hear from you Mouseoholic! If you are needing to take vitamins there might be an underlying issue yet. It is good to know what vitamins are helping you feel better. By knowing the vitamin you can figure out where the underlying issue (if present) potentially lies.

(This is all based on how well I paid attention in my Bio class this past week ;) )
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Mar Tue 30, 2010 8:45 am

Len90 wrote:This is all based on how well I paid attention in my Bio class this past week
Hmmmmmmm, considering how he gets distracted from his lectures by surfing subsonic on his iphone, I don't know how well he paid attention. :wink:

Glad to hear things are improving, Mouseoholic. Sorry about grandmother. Tell Mousekedude "hi" and we miss him around here too! :D

Mouseoholic
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by Mouseoholic » Mar Tue 30, 2010 10:04 am

I too am amazed. I guess when you get out of High School they figure you are an adult and know when to put the iPhone down...LOL :roll: :roll:

Len, I am glad to hear they teach this in Bio class. Everyone wants a pill instead of solving the issue naturally. Chemicals only mask a problem. Vitamins can actually help correct the problem. But it means a life style change in the way you eat and getting plenty of exercise. Making these changes makes a simple pill look like the better option. Of course if you have a serious problem then a pill may be the only option. It can take up to 3 months for vitamins to start working. We do not always have the luxury of time.

I will kick Mousekedude and get him on-line!

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by Mousekedude » Mar Tue 30, 2010 10:11 am

Mouseoholic wrote: I will kick Mousekedude and get him on-line!
(wincing from a kick in the behind....) "Yipe, yipe, yipe....!"

My biggest problem is that I can't waste... er, "dedicate"... as much time to posting while I'm at work as I used to. But I'll try to sneak in some time here and there.

My Mouse and I need to get back to our quiet Disney and Subsonic evenings like we used to do before my bro-in-law moved in.... er, "came to visit"...

Fear not, fellow Mayhem Mauraders! We shall return! :mrgreen:

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Mar Tue 30, 2010 11:24 am

We all miss the Mousekecouple!!!

Mamabaminjamin
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by Mamabaminjamin » Mar Tue 30, 2010 12:14 pm

I sorry to hear about your grandmother. Hope she is feelig better. I'm so glad to hear that vitimins are helping!! I hate the DR.s alway throw pills at things rather than finding the root cause!

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Mar Tue 30, 2010 12:46 pm

It's so great to hear from both of you!!! Glad to know Ms. Mouse is feeling better...I agree about the whole natural cures/chemical thing. I can't stand taking anything that's not natural unless it's absolutely necessary.

We miss having you guys around!!!!

Stay tuned for more mayhem... :mrgreen:

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by Mousekedude » Mar Tue 30, 2010 1:02 pm

The needle on my mayhemometer is twitching! I feel some major mischief coming on soon! :twisted:

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Mar Tue 30, 2010 1:05 pm

Mousekedude wrote:The needle on my mayhemometer is twitching! I feel some major mischief coming on soon! :twisted:
The Mayhem Marauders reunite! Mischief ensues! Film at 11....