Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Re: NCIS Fan?

Post by Mousekedude » May Wed 26, 2010 5:23 pm

mindflipper wrote:So what did everyone think of the seaon finale tonight? Finger-missing Mike Franks, Gibbs in hot water over a decades old revenge killing, and Gibb's father getting a sinister visit from the senorita running a Mexican drug cartel. Oh my...
Haven't been able to see it. Our stupid On Demand service isn't showing it yet. But the last episode I saw did show the drug cartel chica holding Abby at gunpoint in Mexico, and then letting her go after giving her a cartridge that ended up leading her to discover that Gibbs had killed the drug dealer dude twenty years ago. So then Abby was all conflicted and didn't know what to do, but Gibbs just told her to do what was right. The episode ended with Gibbs getting knocked unconscious on the beach in Mexico by some bad guy who sneaked up on him when he was about to examine a body he thought was Franks, until the guy told him it was actually Colonel Bell. So Gibbs was all like, "who do you really work for?"... and then the guy knocked him out. So that's where we're at. Was this episode right before the one you're talking about? It gets confusing sometimes, especially since they're always throwing in reruns that throw you off.

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by Mousekedude » May Thu 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Okay, yeah, now I saw it. What a way to end the season! Now we're going to be on pins and needles wondering what's gonna happen to his dad. Interesting scene with Gibbs walking through the empty rooms of the house and "talking" with his ghosts. Almost seems like they're setting it up for him to leave the show or something.
Well, at least Ziva is a citizen now!

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » May Fri 28, 2010 5:46 am

Great I missed and didn't even realize I id! Now I'm gonna have to find it!
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » May Fri 28, 2010 11:08 am

DH and I have not had time to watch it yet!!! Tonight though, we'll get caught up. I heard it was pretty intense though!

Jacca, do you have Comcast? NCIS is always On Demand for free.

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » May Fri 28, 2010 11:32 am

boilerbabe wrote:DH and I have not had time to watch it yet!!! Tonight though, we'll get caught up. I heard it was pretty intense though!

...or you can watch it streaming at cbs.com.

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » May Sat 29, 2010 5:10 pm

We watched the season finale last night, that was pretty intense!!!! WOW! Now it's going to drive me crazy until next season.

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » May Sat 29, 2010 10:08 pm

So is it gonna be an eye for an eye - or more appropriately a father for a father?!?

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » May Sat 29, 2010 11:21 pm

It seems that way right now mindflipper. I really hate cliff hangers, they drive me insane!

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Jun Tue 01, 2010 5:25 am

boilerbabe wrote:DH and I have not had time to watch it yet!!! Tonight though, we'll get caught up. I heard it was pretty intense though!

Yes I have Comcast! I finally took the time to watch the last two. I almost wish I didn't! This is going to drive me crazy until next season!!

You can't tell me she gonna kill Gibb's dad! I just don't see that happening! I think Gibbs would end up using nukes. Also, what's the deal with Franks and Tony? Who are they after and where is Ziva? There are so many things going on, I hope it doesn't end up like "LOST", you know, where they don't answer the questions!

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jun Tue 01, 2010 8:33 am

Jacca5660 wrote:

Yes I have Comcast! I finally took the time to watch the last two. I almost wish I didn't! This is going to drive me crazy until next season!!

You can't tell me she gonna kill Gibb's dad! I just don't see that happening! I think Gibbs would end up using nukes. Also, what's the deal with Franks and Tony? Who are they after and where is Ziva? There are so many things going on, I hope it doesn't end up like "LOST", you know, where they don't answer the questions!
Well, if it was LOST, one of the characters would be able to transform into a deadly monster that takes the form of a column of black smoke... :wink:

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Jun Tue 01, 2010 8:52 am

OY!!

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Jun Tue 01, 2010 10:06 am

I thought Tony and Franks were after (can't remember his name, was it Fernando?) it's the son of the guy that Gibb's snyped! Ziva was being sworn in as an American citizen, so that's why she wasn't with Tony. She kept looking over at the empty seats though b/c neither Tony or Gibb's were there.

This is going to drive me insane until next season too! I highly doubt they will kill Gibb's dad!

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by Mousekedude » Jun Tue 01, 2010 4:45 pm

If I had to guess, I would say they left things the way they did so they could negotiate contracts for next season. Maybe they figure Mark Harmon won't be back, so they're gonna write Gibbs out of the show, like maybe he retires for good this time. That would be a huge mistake, in my opinion. Gibbs is the show, as far as I'm concerned. Example: CSI went down the tubes and never recovered after Grissom left, in my opinion. So anyway, we get to chew our nails and wait..... grrrrrrr!!!!!

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jun Tue 01, 2010 5:42 pm

Mousekedude wrote:If I had to guess, I would say they left things the way they did so they could negotiate contracts for next season. Maybe they figure Mark Harmon won't be back, so they're gonna write Gibbs out of the show, like maybe he retires for good this time. That would be a huge mistake, in my opinion. Gibbs is the show, as far as I'm concerned. Example: CSI went down the tubes and never recovered after Grissom left, in my opinion. So anyway, we get to chew our nails and wait..... grrrrrrr!!!!!
I agree Gibbs is central, so writing him would mean they would have to end the show.

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Jun Tue 01, 2010 11:05 pm

Ooooh, I don't know if I could watch NCIS w/o Gibb's?!?! He is the show!