NCIS Fan?

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

Future Guy
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Re: NCIS Fan?

Post by Future Guy » Jun Fri 18, 2010 7:41 am

Mark Harmon is a producer in addition to the series lead. He's not leaving the show, no way. What's happening here is what they've done several times during the show. The season ends in a cliffhanger, and the first few episodes of the next season are all about returning to the status quo. I seriously wonder how much longer NCIS will run, though. Generally speaking in the TV business, it gets pretty expensive to keep an ensemble cast together past season 7, and NCIS is entering season 9 or 10.

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Jun Fri 18, 2010 8:17 pm

Don't say it might end Future Guy, I don't know what I would do w/o NCIS? I'm an NCIS junkie!!! :D

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Sat 19, 2010 10:40 am

Future Guy wrote:Mark Harmon is a producer in addition to the series lead. He's not leaving the show, no way. What's happening here is what they've done several times during the show. The season ends in a cliffhanger, and the first few episodes of the next season are all about returning to the status quo. I seriously wonder how much longer NCIS will run, though. Generally speaking in the TV business, it gets pretty expensive to keep an ensemble cast together past season 7, and NCIS is entering season 9 or 10.
I don't know about that. CSI is still going on without Grissom's character and he is a producer on that show as well. I would miss NCIS a lot more than I would miss CSI though...I think CSI has lost some of it's luster the last few seasons...

northernmousefan2007
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by northernmousefan2007 » Jun Sun 20, 2010 1:47 pm

Future Guy wrote:Mark Harmon is a producer in addition to the series lead. He's not leaving the show, no way. What's happening here is what they've done several times during the show. The season ends in a cliffhanger, and the first few episodes of the next season are all about returning to the status quo. I seriously wonder how much longer NCIS will run, though. Generally speaking in the TV business, it gets pretty expensive to keep an ensemble cast together past season 7, and NCIS is entering season 9 or 10.
It has run for a very long time, in modern times new shows don't run very long.

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Jun Sun 20, 2010 9:20 pm

NCIS will be entering it's 8th season coming up. Can't wait!!!