Happy Hanukkah!

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Dec Mon 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Latkes are the best part! (but sometimes there's a bit too much onion for me)

When I was growing up, I had a close friend who celebrated both Hanukkah and Christmas. It was there that I gained the appreciation for Hanukkah and the food...(well, some of it anyway ;) )

Hey Len, too bad I didn't know you didn't have any latkes...I would have sent some your way. (it was my first time making them)

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Dec Wed 23, 2009 7:54 pm

MmeLeota wrote: Hey Len, too bad I didn't know you didn't have any latkes...I would have sent some your way. (it was my first time making them)
It's okay, but I might take you up on that next year :D

As for my gifts, now that finals are over.... I finally got to unwrapping and opening them up. New iPod Nano 16 GB. Anybody want to guess what it will be getting loaded up with? ;)
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Dec Wed 23, 2009 9:31 pm

Len90 wrote:New iPod Nano 16 GB. Anybody want to guess what it will be getting loaded up with?
Hmmmmmmm, will it be Gregorian Chants? Irish Pub Songs? Accordion Music? No to all three? Sorry, Len90, I'm gonna have to give up. What are you going to load onto your iPod? :twisted: :cry:

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Dec Thu 24, 2009 2:58 am

mindflipper wrote:
Len90 wrote:New iPod Nano 16 GB. Anybody want to guess what it will be getting loaded up with?
Hmmmmmmm, will it be Gregorian Chants? Irish Pub Songs? Accordion Music? No to all three? Sorry, Len90, I'm gonna have to give up. What are you going to load onto your iPod? :twisted: :cry:
And here I was thinking you would be the first to guess it. I really hope that I don't have to just blatantly type it out :D
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Dec Thu 24, 2009 11:58 am

Yeh, Len90, I think we need to create a Sarcasm emoticon... :wink: