HGTV Sweeptakes

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

timekeeper
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by timekeeper » Dec Tue 01, 2009 8:45 am

Thanks, I would love to win any trip to WDW!

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Dec Fri 04, 2009 7:37 pm

Thanks for posting b-babe! I just found out about this and am behind in entries, but I'm gonna keep entering...better late than never!

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Dec Fri 04, 2009 8:37 pm

Remember MmeLeota, it only takes one!!! Good luck!

wdwannabe
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by wdwannabe » Dec Sat 05, 2009 12:58 am

Well I feel like a complete idiot! I made a topic on this, since it came in my email from Disney about the contest thinking it was new! In my excitement I posted it here in a new thread wanting everyone to participate. Low and behold, it's already here, and I even posted in this thead! Gosh, what a :oops:
Sorry, just over excited......
First Family Visit
POP Century - September 2006

Second Family Visit
2013 Fall/Winter-Christmas

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Dec Sat 05, 2009 1:40 pm

Don't worry about it wdwannabe! I've done the same before! You were just trying to share the happiness with us! :D

Now wouldn't that be something if someone from Subsonic actually won?!?!

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Dec Sat 05, 2009 4:30 pm

wdwannabe wrote:Well I feel like a complete idiot! I made a topic on this, since it came in my email from Disney about the contest thinking it was new! In my excitement I posted it here in a new thread wanting everyone to participate. Low and behold, it's already here, and I even posted in this thead! Gosh, what a :oops:
Sorry, just over excited......
LOL We have all done something like that at one time or another.... except me. I'm perfect :D :D

I personally thought it was great to see multiple topics for this pop up on the board since it really showed how we try to keep each other informed about contests and Disney shows.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Dec Sat 05, 2009 4:37 pm

Len90 wrote:I'm perfect
I'm in awe of such humility. :roll: :wink:

wdwannabe

Post by wdwannabe » Dec Mon 07, 2009 10:06 am

Oh Please Len! I can see it now, Santa is taking you off the good list and putting you on the bad list with coal in your sock!
First Family Visit

Second Family Visit

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Dec Mon 07, 2009 2:24 pm

wdwannabe wrote:Oh Please Len! I can see it now, Santa is taking you off the good list and putting you on the bad list with coal in your sock!
Hmm. seems like that has been the trend over the past 19 years. Santa has left me a lump of coal. I do happen to catch him every year when he lets his deer take a dinner break on my lawn.

As for the sweepstakes, just a reminder that it goes through December 28th!
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Dec Mon 07, 2009 3:42 pm

Uh, Len90, I got some terrible, shocking news to tell you: that was no dinner break - it was a restroom break. But on the bright side, I bet your yard is greener in the spring. :wink: :mrgreen:

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Dec Mon 14, 2009 5:58 pm

mindflipper wrote:Uh, Len90, I got some terrible, shocking news to tell you: that was no dinner break - it was a restroom break. But on the bright side, I bet your yard is greener in the spring. :wink: :mrgreen:
It probably will be extra green this year. Came home this evening to find 4 deer on my lawn and driveway. Caught them in the act! Then, being as mature as I am, proceeded to exit my vehicle, sneak up behind them, and chase them off my lawn. If only I had my camera. Was literally 10 feet from them.

Also, keep entering the sweepstakes. There is one entry allowed per day and it goes up to December 28. Finally, if you missed the show. Check out the HGTV website for when it will be re-airing.
- Len90

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Dec Mon 14, 2009 7:25 pm

Len90 wrote:Came home this evening to find 4 deer on my lawn and driveway. Caught them in the act! Then, being as mature as I am, proceeded to exit my vehicle, sneak up behind them, and chase them off my lawn.
From my perspective, I would have loved them in lawn. There's an advantage to having deer take a dump in the yard - it's a great deterrent. Smaller animals - like possums and racoons - smell it and stay away. :wink:

wdwannabe

Post by wdwannabe » Dec Thu 17, 2009 5:48 pm

mindflipper wrote:
Len90 wrote:Came home this evening to find 4 deer on my lawn and driveway. Caught them in the act! Then, being as mature as I am, proceeded to exit my vehicle, sneak up behind them, and chase them off my lawn.
From my perspective, I would have loved them in lawn. There's an advantage to having deer take a dump in the yard - it's a great deterrent. Smaller animals - like possums and racoons - smell it and stay away. :wink:
And who said the boards are not educational. Did not know this.
First Family Visit

Second Family Visit