HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

ImagineerWannabe
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Post by ImagineerWannabe » Nov Thu 27, 2014 11:34 am

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans! Wish I was watching the Macy's parade :)

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Nov Thu 27, 2014 11:59 am

ImagineerWannabe wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans! Wish I was watching the Macy's parade :)
Figment is watching it for you ~ more and more commercials every year so I gave up watching :( plus I actually prefer the Tournament of Roses Parade in January! :D

ImagineerWannabe
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by ImagineerWannabe » Nov Thu 27, 2014 5:23 pm

Oh yes! The Tournament of Roses parade is awesome! NBC was just showing some bits of Macy's parade from earlier today, so I saw about 15 mins. There were a fair number of ads even in that span now that you mention it.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Nov Thu 27, 2014 9:25 pm

ImagineerWannabe wrote:Oh yes! The Tournament of Roses parade is awesome! NBC was just showing some bits of Macy's parade from earlier today, so I saw about 15 mins. There were a fair number of ads even in that span now that you mention it.
TV has become terrible with ads, but I won't complain as that helps keep it free. And at least there is a variety on the television, when I watch tv shows online they play the same ad or two over and over and over.... :roll:

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Nov Sat 29, 2014 2:42 pm

It might be a little late, but on behalf of all of us here at Team SR, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Now let the shopping madness commence!
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"