Notice how your posting changes?

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Nov Mon 02, 2009 7:51 pm

Yea run for student government, tryout for a play, Get a third girlfriend!!
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Nov Mon 02, 2009 8:08 pm

mindflipper wrote:
Len90 wrote: Okay, let me amend what I said. There are some like me, who have no life OUTSIDE OF THIS SITE!
You got family, friends, college classes, Rutgers football, love of WDW theme parks - good start of a life outside of this site, Len, build on it. Join a club. Try out for a sport. Get a GF (if you already have one, try two then). You're young and in college, Len - LIVE IT UP. Don't waste too much time here on the forum with us, dude.
LOL you guys are too much! I guess typing doesn't show the humor I tried to put behind it... maybe I'll have to try the use of some smileys/emoticons. As for the girlfriend(s)... I don't think I would have the ability to take on two or even 3. :shock:
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Nov Mon 02, 2009 9:15 pm

Len90 wrote:
mindflipper wrote:
Len90 wrote: Okay, let me amend what I said. There are some like me, who have no life OUTSIDE OF THIS SITE!
You got family, friends, college classes, Rutgers football, love of WDW theme parks - good start of a life outside of this site, Len, build on it. Join a club. Try out for a sport. Get a GF (if you already have one, try two then). You're young and in college, Len - LIVE IT UP. Don't waste too much time here on the forum with us, dude.
LOL you guys are too much! I guess typing doesn't show the humor I tried to put behind it... maybe I'll have to try the use of some smileys/emoticons. As for the girlfriend(s)... I don't think I would have the ability to take on two or even 3. :shock:
But you're open to even trying at least 1 GF, eh? Good for you! What's her name? Is she a WDW nut too? :wink:

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » Nov Mon 02, 2009 11:06 pm

I used to be pretty active here on the boards but ever since the board went down for a week, and we lost a lot of posts, I lost track of new postings and just havent had the urge to post much. I still lurk here and there but I'm sure once I get going again on posting, I'll be addicted once again.
I know this is probably your first flight...and it's mine too...ha, ha

Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge.

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Nov Mon 02, 2009 11:14 pm

packwingfn wrote: I'm sure once I get going again on posting, I'll be addicted once again.
Never thought of it, but you're right - once you start posting, it does get addicting... :shock:

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Nov Mon 02, 2009 11:47 pm

packwingfn wrote:I used to be pretty active here on the boards but ever since the board went down for a week, and we lost a lot of posts, I lost track of new postings and just havent had the urge to post much. I still lurk here and there but I'm sure once I get going again on posting, I'll be addicted once again.
You are one who has not been around much on the board lately. I hope all is well with you and look forward to your return to out special little group here. ;) ;)
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Nov Tue 03, 2009 4:31 am

What's her name? Is she a WDW nut too?
Can't you tell by the avatar? It's Minnie of course! :wink: :lol:

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Nov Tue 03, 2009 9:26 am

MmeLeota wrote:
What's her name? Is she a WDW nut too?
Can't you tell by the avatar? It's Minnie of course! :wink: :lol:
What?!? Tell me it can't be! Len's stepping out with Minnie behind Mickey's back? I'd never thought Minnie would two-time Mickey? What's the world coming to?

And Len, you know those long distance relationships never work out.... :wink:

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Nov Tue 03, 2009 10:07 am

Maybe it's the CM in the Minnie costume, eh, Len? :ariel:

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Nov Tue 03, 2009 10:20 am

Mousekedude wrote:Maybe it's the CM in the Minnie costume, eh, Len? :ariel:
What?!? There's a CM inside Minnie?!? I'm so traumatized by this news! What next? Santa Claus isn't real? Darth Vader is Luke's father? :wink: :wink:

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Nov Tue 03, 2009 10:25 am

mindflipper wrote:
Mousekedude wrote:Maybe it's the CM in the Minnie costume, eh, Len? :ariel:
What?!? There's a CM inside Minnie?!? I'm so traumatized by this news! What next? Santa Claus isn't real? Darth Vader is Luke's father? :wink: :wink:
LOL!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Nov Tue 03, 2009 11:23 am

MmeLeota wrote: Can't you tell by the avatar? It's Minnie of course!
Sadly, when someone starts rumors like this on the web, they grow out of control and eventually get picked up the mainstream press, and - Voila! :arrow:

After all, inquiring minds want to know, but some poor fellow like Len gets innocently involved in a media scandal... :wink: :wink: :wink:

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Nov Tue 03, 2009 11:28 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is so funny mindflipper!!! OMG Len, I had no idea, you and Minnie!!! :lol:

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Nov Tue 03, 2009 12:27 pm

Wow this is getting blown way out of proportion and off topic... Maybe we need separate Len and Minnie Mouse scandal topic! And mindflipper you are correct. Long distance relationships never work out. Minnie was supposed to call me and she never did. :(

The fuunniest thing is that I am labeled as the "young boy toy". I never knew that is all I was... And to think I thought I felt like we had something good going for those 8 magical days in July! :D

Mousekedude: The CM in the costume...let's just leave this to be a frontal relationship. I don't want to know who it is underneath. All I know is that they played their role perfectly and were great at playing along with me. That is all I personally care about.
- Len90

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Nov Tue 03, 2009 12:35 pm

Len90 wrote: The fuunniest thing is that I am labeled as the "young boy toy". I never knew that is all I was... And to think I thought I felt like we had something good going for those 8 magical days in July!
Sad to find out that Minnie is one of those "love'em, leave'em" type after all. :(

But to get back on topic in a way...

another thing I have found as time goes on it has been easier to joke with others - like you, Len90, and with Jacca5660 - in my postings on the forum.