procrastination!

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

Lion Sleeps Tonight
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » Apr Thu 28, 2005 2:30 am

Hahaha. I was just thinking that a few minutes ago. I'm tired, but I really have to do this paper, which I'm just not feeling. Tomorrow is my long day- class from 9-12 and then 2-5 :(
"A pirate in irons be full o' guile.
And the blackest 'art wears the broadest smile."

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

cruiseguy7011
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by cruiseguy7011 » Apr Thu 28, 2005 2:36 am

I only got 23 mins out of mine. :? But I did keep 875 just in case I need someting before tomorrow night.
-Cruiseguy

Lion Sleeps Tonight

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » Apr Thu 28, 2005 2:42 am

cruiseguy7011 wrote:I only got 23 mins out of mine. :? But I did keep 875 just in case I need someting before tomorrow night.
-Cruiseguy
Well if you want to hear something before the night is through(or until i sleep) that's 1365 points or less, just ask. I probably won't request for a while.

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

cruiseguy7011

Post by cruiseguy7011 » Apr Thu 28, 2005 2:53 am

Lion Sleeps Tonight wrote:
cruiseguy7011 wrote:I only got 23 mins out of mine. :? But I did keep 875 just in case I need someting before tomorrow night.
-Cruiseguy
Well if you want to hear something before the night is through(or until i sleep) that's 1365 points or less, just ask. I probably won't request for a while.
Thanks for the offer but I think I'll pass. Sleepiness is just starting to kick in and I'll have to call it a night pretty soon. And I thought I could last the whole night :D
-Cruiseguy

Lion Sleeps Tonight

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » Apr Thu 28, 2005 3:05 am

cruiseguy7011 wrote:
-Cruiseguy
Thanks for the offer but I think I'll pass. Sleepiness is just starting to kick in and I'll have to call it a night pretty soon. And I thought I could last the whole night :D
-Cruiseguy
Go to sleep! That way, at least one of us will be happily snug in bed.

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

cruiseguy7011

Post by cruiseguy7011 » Apr Thu 28, 2005 3:12 am

cruiseguy7011 wrote:
Lion Sleeps Tonight wrote: Well if you want to hear something before the night is through(or until i sleep) that's 1365 points or less, just ask. I probably won't request for a while.
-Cruiseguy
Go to sleep! That way, at least one of us will be happily snug in bed.
Not really, I'm just going to leave my work and try to finish it before class tomorrow. Also I was stupid enough to wash my sheets and forgot to put them in the dryer. Oh well class is in 6 hours and who needs sheets to sleep on.
Night, don't stay up too late.
-Cruiseguy

Mike Pinocchio

Post by Mike Pinocchio » Apr Thu 28, 2005 2:52 pm

Sucks to be you guys. My last exam was on the 18th, and since then I've just been sitting around playing video games, surfing the net, waiting for my mom and dad to come pick me up this Saturday. Life is goooooood.

Not that I'm rubbing it in or anything.

:P

Lion Sleeps Tonight

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » Apr Thu 28, 2005 7:30 pm

Mike Pinocchio wrote:Sucks to be you guys. My last exam was on the 18th, and since then I've just been sitting around playing video games, surfing the net, waiting for my mom and dad to come pick me up this Saturday. Life is goooooood.

Not that I'm rubbing it in or anything.

:P
haha. at least you're done with school! I still have a couple of more weeks, then 'summer time and the livin's easy'! Last night I stayed up until 4am trying to write my essay!

But that's OK, I'll be in Disneyland very soon, and my worries will simply float away..then I have to finish school work when I come back.

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

Mike Pinocchio

Post by Mike Pinocchio » Apr Thu 28, 2005 8:22 pm

Lion Sleeps Tonight wrote:haha. at least you're done with school! I still have a couple of more weeks, then 'summer time and the livin's easy'! Last night I stayed up until 4am trying to write my essay!

But that's OK, I'll be in Disneyland very soon, and my worries will simply float away..then I have to finish school work when I come back.
I actually almost wish school was still in, so that I would have something to distract me and keep me from getting more and more hyped up about my own forthcoming Disneyland trip.

Lion Sleeps Tonight

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » Apr Thu 28, 2005 8:51 pm

Mike Pinocchio wrote:
Lion Sleeps Tonight wrote:haha. at least you're done with school! I still have a couple of more weeks, then 'summer time and the livin's easy'! Last night I stayed up until 4am trying to write my essay!

I actually almost wish school was still in, so that I would have something to distract me and keep me from getting more and more hyped up about my own forthcoming Disneyland trip.
No! Everytime I get to thinking that, I realize how much school puts a strain on me, and am glad for the idleness and boredom.

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

cruiseguy7011

Post by cruiseguy7011 » Apr Sat 30, 2005 12:51 am

Mike Pinocchio wrote:

No! Everytime I get to thinking that, I realize how much school puts a strain on me, and am glad for the idleness and boredom.
I agree, I am counting down the days till school ends. I have 28 more days of being stressed. Then I have to study for S.A.T.s and my driving tests. But those aren't as bad.
-cruiseguy

Lion Sleeps Tonight

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » Apr Sat 30, 2005 1:05 am

cruiseguy7011 wrote: I agree, I am counting down the days till school ends. I have 28 more days of being stressed. Then I have to study for S.A.T.s and my driving tests. But those aren't as bad.
-cruiseguy
Let the count-down begin. I have about three weeks of torture left. Good luck on your SATs and driving tests!

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

Mike Pinocchio

Post by Mike Pinocchio » Apr Sat 30, 2005 9:27 pm

darn I love university. I'm just back in town for a week before I head out again to Disneyland with my friends. If it helps you guys at all, just close your eyes and dream of what's waiting for you after graduation.

cruiseguy7011

Post by cruiseguy7011 » May Sun 01, 2005 2:20 am

cruiseguy7011 wrote: I agree, I am counting down the days till school ends. I have 28 more days of being stressed. Then I have to study for S.A.T.s and my driving tests. But those aren't as bad.
-cruiseguy
Let the count-down begin. I have about three weeks of torture left. Good luck on your SATs and driving tests!
Thanks, I already took the old SAT's once and they wern't bad. The only thing I'm worried about is having to write an essay in 25 mins.
-Cruiseguy

cruiseguy7011

Post by cruiseguy7011 » May Sun 01, 2005 2:22 am

Mike Pinocchio wrote:darn I love university. I'm just back in town for a week before I head out again to Disneyland with my friends. If it helps you guys at all, just close your eyes and dream of what's waiting for you after graduation.
Hopefully a job near Anaheim and a Premium AP. :lol:
-Cruiseguy