Survivor!!!

Stuff that's not Disney/Site related

Moderator: Moderators

disneylandmom
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by disneylandmom » Mar Fri 12, 2010 10:03 am

Leigh wrote:If you were JT why on earth would you keep James and his bad leg and get rid of Tom? You still need to win challenges. I think he could have grabbed control of the whole thing and he blew it.

Wasn’t it weird/funny when the ‘heroes’ wouldn’t eat chocolate and then they lost!!! And Colby being all snotty with Jeff!! I guess the bro-mance is over between those two.

I wish someone on the heroes side had eaten the whole plate of chocolate themselves! that would have been awesome.
Agreed with the JT assessment. I don't like his game play this season. I feel he could have gone far if he had gotten rid of James.

I have no clue what is up with Colby this season he just isn't very likable at all. And the thing with Jeff was just not good at all.

I think it was funny how they didn't eat the chocolate to prove some point as to how strong and ready they were then they lost.
The heroes aren't looking too heroic this season.

Leigh
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by Leigh » Mar Fri 26, 2010 8:21 am

How about that move by Evil Russell!!! That was insane! Poor Tyson.

I love this battle of the titans -- Rob vs Russell. I think that Russell has fallen under Parvarti's spell so that will probably be his undoing. And of course Rob is so incredibly good at challenges.

I hope Colby snaps out of it -- he owned Australia -- James was too harsh with his phrasing but he was right, Colby is not performing.

ckc0915
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by ckc0915 » Apr Thu 01, 2010 8:10 pm

RUSSELL!!!! good riddance boston rob!!!!
[img]http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1277622036.jpg[/img]

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Apr Thu 01, 2010 8:13 pm

I enjoyed last week's tribal council vote - the look on Boston Rob's face when he was trying to figure out where that extra vote for Parvarti was priceless!

kcarts
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by kcarts » Apr Thu 01, 2010 8:15 pm

I hate Boston Rob. Gives us Bostonians a bad name.h

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Apr Thu 01, 2010 8:55 pm

kcarts wrote:I hate Boston Rob. Gives us Bostonians a bad name.h
To be fair, he seems more mellow this season than he has in the past...and outplayed by Russell more than once now which must bug the bejeebers out of him!

MintJulepRoo
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by MintJulepRoo » Apr Fri 30, 2010 12:23 am

I hope Russell doesn't leave. He makes the game interesting!!
"I'm not spongin for rum! It be gold I'm after!"

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by NaCler » Apr Fri 30, 2010 6:29 am

Russell must secretly tell them he's a millionaire and that they will all get paid after the show if he wins. That's got to be the only reason he sticks around so long.

Leigh

Re: Survivor!!!

Post by Leigh » May Thu 20, 2010 8:05 am

Well I have to say that was disappointing! Sandra getting handed 1 million dollars by the wimpy heroes who NEVER even listened to her. I live it CT and while I think Sandra is smart as a whip she wouldn't have been sitting there without Russell. I think Russell (though evil) deserves the money and if he didn't win then it totally should have been Parvarti. Why are the people on the jury so petty and small . . . it's a game for a million dollars and they act like they were at a girl scout meeting!!! Even Boston Rob couldn't throw some respect at Russell for his game. The hurt, indignant look on Colby's face made me want to throw up -- boy was he embarrassing this season. And Rupert with his lectures was really tiresome this season. I can't believe they are going to Nicaragua next season, that sounds nasty like the time they went to the Amazon.

Not sure what to do with myself now that my only show is off the air until September. :-(